22.The Truth

Grace: Type, I am so happy you are staying here... Grace is too excited when Type said he will stay at the mansion she shouted at top of her voice...Type Let's sleep in my room together...

Tharn: Shouted harder than Grace Nooooo....

Everyone who was looking at Grace a few seconds ago now staring at Tharn...

Tharn: whaattt...I mean I don't allow my sister to sleep with any random man...

Rayan: He is not any random Man...

Leo: Tharn don't worry Tharn, Type is not gonna sleep in Grace's room...and it's not that Type will do anything to Grace...Leo felt a bit uncomfortable coz of Tharn's reaction... don't you like Type for Grace ....?? I know he is naughty, he has a bad mouth but you know he knows his limits and he respects his relationship with Grace ...

Misha: Leo what are you saying, we all know how our Type is, no one is doubting him... And Tharn they are in a relationship for so long still Type never ever spend a night in Grace's room... Even after declaring their relationship Type was the one who always maintained a distance ... Today kids prefer, live in relationships but Type never asked Grace to come to his condo...till now Grace never stepped into Type's condo...why did you even say that Why are you behaving as if you don't know Type...

Tharn: Mom, Leo uncle I didn't mean that... She is my sister I am just possessive about her .. I still see her as a kid .. I don't know why I am not able to digest that she is big enough to date... I am sorry....

Grace: Looked at Type and then towards every one...I have something to say...

Rayan: what happened Grace you look serious...honey don't take your brother's reaction to your heart...he is just being possessive...

Grace: No dad there are things I wanted to tell you all for so long ....I don't like boys....

Everyone looked at Grace in confusion and then to Type...

Type: Grace tells it clearly, they are thinking that I am not a boy... He smiled and looked at Leo and said I am still boy dad...

Grace: Mom, Dad, Uncle, and phi... I and Type are not in a relationship and we don't love each other ..

Rayan: What??

Misha:What??

Leo: What??

Tharn: Really??

Everyone looked at Tharn...Umm I mean whatttt??

Misha: But you were boyfriend girlfriend and you even kissed...

Grace: Ignored Tharn's reaction and said...we have never been into any romantic relationship...we just acted to be in the relationship...that day in college one of my friends said that she likes me and then she kissed me.... I felt butterflies in my stomach and when I told Type about it...he asked me if I am sure about liking girls and not getting confused about being kissed for the first time, so I kissed him to understand whether whatever I am feeling is coz of my attraction towards her or whatever I felt is coz, someone, first time kissed me...but I felt nothing with Type even I felt disgusted...

Type: Hey...you are mean, first you stole my first kiss and called it disgusted I am a good kisser...

Grace: Yeah I am the only one you kissed...oh sorry you didn't even kiss me back it's me who kissed you...yuck...

Misha: stop you two...Grace what are you saying...honey I guess you are confused ...maybe Type is your friend that's why you felt that ...did you ever try to date some other guys...??