38.Dissapointment

Tharn: Hello baby...

Type: What hello.... don't show your teeth to me asshole....

Tharn: Why is my baby upset, whereas I am so so happy, you are in my room baby....aww I wish I could be there too....Tharn is full of excitement....you can see and touch anything baby consider this your room only....stay comfortably there and miss me...

Type: If you are so happy then why did you behave vice versa back then...

Tharn: Baby everyone knows that we are not friends, we never wanted to work with each other, and how we used to fight with each other,, if I suddenly show how happy I am won't they get suspicious....you know we can't tell people about this relationship...

Type: Felt something in his heart though he also doesn't want to tell this to anyone, coz this is the very initial stage of their relationship and till they are clear that they want to spend their life with each other he don't want anyone to know about this too but he still felt bad hearing this...

Tharn: Baby, I am happy that you went to the doctor as well as you took leave from...now you just need to take a rest and talk to me....

Type: Hmm why do I have to talk to you....you are too far from me, go and enjoy those beautiful places ....stop bothering me....

Tharn: No I can't enjoy it without you baby and don't forget you are the one who forced me to come here......now you have to talk to me on the phone like teenagers do....I always wanted to have these romantic phone calls with you....but when I was in Thailand whenever I used to miss you instead of calling I used to go to your place, finally now I don't have a choice so can we please do this baby ....

Type: smiled widely, I also never thought that you can think of these romantic things....

They started talking to each other and they almost talked for 6 hours till type fall asleep...Tharn is the tired one, who had jet lag but Type fell asleep first....there are 5 hours of difference in their time zone...so type slept at 3 Am whereas tharn at 10 pm.....

The next whole day Tharn was free coz it was Sunday so whenever Type is free they talked on the phone, Type excused himself in the name of the rest and talked to tharn.....

Tharn: Baby please remove your clothes na...I wanna see you naked.....

Type: Tharn you are still so shameless, you are not here but still making me do things...what if someone sees us or hears us....why are you always horny....

Tharn: Yeah baby I am always horny for you....Don't worry honey my room is soundproof and you already said Momma na, you are going to sleep she won't mind if you will lock the door too...

Type: locked the door and removed all his clothes, he placed his laptop on the table from where tharn can see everything, Type is using wireless earplugs so that he can talk .....Type would have never got agreed to this phone sex but he wanted to do it ...he is missing Tharn like crazy....his hormones are screaming for his boyfriend's touch...

Tharn: oh yes baby now put your finger inside .....ahhhhh yes...Tharn is also stroking his length seeing type...and Type is also moaning Tharn's name....

Fuck yourself for me, baby, Type show me that hole ....aahh I wanna cum inside you...ahhhh Type....

Type: Tharn I want to eat your nipples....your invisible boobs are so sexy..ahh Tharn you are making me crazy....

Tharn and Type had 2 hours of dirty phone sex...They cum multiple times...and they both loved it...

Type is about to wear his clothes but Tharn stopped him... don't wear stay there like this naked...I wanna see you like this baby....