46.Jealous Type

In the morning at the breakfast table...

Leo: Tharn do you have time to talk...

Tharn: Yes sure... Tell me...

Leo: Can we go out and talk please....its a kind of little personal...

Tharn: hmm, Sure why not...Tharn followed Leo outside whereas everyone looked at them with a surprised look....

Leo: Tharn, I know you love Type and even Type also loves you... I know that I made things hard for you in the past few months, though I don't expect you to even forgive me but can you please do me a favor, please instead of giving up on Type, try to convince him to marry you...

Tharn: But uncle he doesn't want to get married and you only said not to force him...

Leo: Yes, I said that but I realized that Rayan is right and you need to get married soon, I am scared if Type will lose you if he remains stubborn...what if you agree to get married to someone else then what will Type do... He loves you a lot Tharn...he just doesn't realise that this all is very serious...

Being a father I beg you please don't leave Type...he will lose you in his stupidity and will cry the rest of his life...Tharn is pregnant, just for the sake of your child please try harder and don't give up on him....

Tharn: Yeah uncle but what can I do, you saw I asked him so many times ... I am still waiting for his answer ..but he is stuck on his decision.....

Leo: looked at Tharn with tears in his eyes Tharn please release all your anger on me but don't reject Type he can't live without you.. only you can convince him....Please ....

Tharn: Uncle please don't cry don't worry this all is just a .... But before he can say it's all just Act, which they are doing to make Type realise his love... Tharn was interrupted by Type...

Type: Dad what are you doing why are you begging him.... Dada, please don't do this... Tharn why are you doing this to my dad....

Leo: Type, Tharn is not asking me to do this, you are getting wrong... Baby, I am just asking him to get married to you...

Type: why?? I told you I don't want to get married to him... He is insensitive... I don't like him anymore... And you will never ever do this in front of anyone...

Leo: Type but...

Tharn: I never asked uncle to do this... I was stopping him... I never wanted to see him like this too...

Type: No, but dada... he gave a stern look to Tharn...I know Tharn that you never wanted this... But it happened only coz he thinks I can't live without you... But no it's not the truth... I am Type Miami I can live without anyone... He held Leo's hand and took him inside the outhouse....

Tharn: I am sorry baby now I don't have any choice I know this is not you, this is your hormones talking but I am also Tharn Rangnok I always show my love to you but I am not that easy... If you wanna play let's play hard ... You have to accept in front of everyone that you love me and you can't think of your life without me....

Tharn, Type, Leo, and Rayan went to the office to work... They didn't talk much while going office... And In the office, they all get busy with their work...

The whole day Type ignored Tharn and only shows his face when it is too urgent...

At evening...

Tharn: Mr. Miami....can you come to my cabin, I need to talk...

Type: get inside Tharn's cabin and said I know what you wanna talk about, Tharn this is an office it's better we behave like professionals and no matter what you say I will never say Yes to get married to you...., especially what happened this morning, I will never let my dad down.. if he doesn't like you then he doesn't have to accept you....