19.With Time

3 years later...

Type: Momma enough I am getting late for the office....

Misha: Not enough, look at yourself, You have lost your weight.. I don't understand why you have to live alone in that condo, what is the problem living here in the outhouse...if your dad is mean to you then stay here with me ...

Type: Mom not again, I am getting late bye...Type move out of the house...

Leo: See again you blamed me...how come his living alone makes me mean....

Misha: I am sure you only said something to him that's why he chose to live in the condo far from home....did you ever look at him how tired he looked, Rayan Rangnok did two make my baby Type work all the time...

Rayan: Why would I do that baby ...you are not the only one who loves him, be thankful at least I convinced him to work for our company else he would have tired himself working for others....

Leo: Yeah, right and don't blame me in all this...three years back he was the one who come to us and said he wanted to be independent, he wanted to take care of his expenses...he chose that condo, even he is the one who said he will do a part-time job to support his expenses....you should say Thanks to me and Rayan that we convinced him to do that part-time job in Rayan Industries....

We never asked him to do overtime, it's him who wanted to learn things fast, he said he will only join the Rangnok industry if he was treated as a normal intern...

Rayan: Yeah honey, I accepted all his conditions and in return asked him to be my junior assistant...By this means we could pay him more ...and see the result now I have 2 secretaries and at least out of 2 one never taunt me for being lazy...he looked at Leo.......for which Leo showed him his tongue huh...

Leo: No matter how much you love your Type, you also know that you can't get a secretary like me...

Misha: Stop it you two... From tomorrow I will send again food from home if he refuses to eat then order him as a boss but make my baby eat properly...

Grace: Good morning momma...what happened you look tensed...she paused and analyzed everyone's expression...ah don't tell me again you guys are fighting over Type...and Mom you are again complaining about how he lost his weight and how dad and uncle are careless towards him...

Leo: Yeah honey sometimes I feel like shifting somewhere else too so that coz of Type I don't have to listen to all this...

Grace: Mom, stop it na.....you know when uncle Leo said to Type that he is not keeping well and he needed help in work then only Type agreed to take the secretary job in the Rangnok Industries, they are trying their best but that brat is making all this hard by himself what can anyone do...

Misha: You are useless Grace you can't convince your boyfriend to come and live with us....Misha pouted and in the next moment, she gets an idea...Grace why don't you go and live with Type this way you both can help each other...

Grace: You mean Live in a relationship...

Misha: Yes, it's too common these days, I am sure he feels alone there....

Grace: made a face, you are the first mother in this whole world who is suggesting her own child to stay in a live-in relationship coz she is concerned for her so-called son...you are too much mom...

Rayan: yeah Misha you are too much, how can you even think that your daughter can help Type..if you send her there I am afraid your son will get extinct coz of work overload...she is good for nothing she can only order and our Innocent Type will fulfill his wishes...

Grace: with an angry face... are you sure you two are my own parents and you actually not adopted me from somewhere....

Misha: Looked at Rayan, I am not sure honey I feel that day someone exchanged our child....so maybe...

Leo: Laughed, stop it you two...no honey I was there all the time when you were born, I didn't let anyone be with you alone...and as I can see how lazy you are I am damn sure that you are Rayan's daughter just like him....

Rayan: Traitor huh....

Grace: Looked at Rayan serves you right dada...okay I am going for college...by the way when phi is coming back...

Leo: He will be here by tomorrow ...Finally he is coming...he also didn't come back for three years...Misha and Rayan went there thrice to see him but Grace you haven't seen him for three years I am sure you are excited to meet your brother...

Grace: Yes a lot...ok then I am going to the college, after that, I will come to meet Type in the office...

Rayan: Sometimes please come to learn our work too Grace ....for you, Rayan Industry is only a cafe where you can meet your boyfriend and have chitchat with him on coffee....

Grace: Yeah whatever dad ..Princess don't work and your son is coming back to work na, let someone spend this money too, for me only you are working na...

Leo: Yeah honey but sometimes ask your boyfriend also to spend some money on you..

Grace gave a smile and left for college...

Misha: Don't worry Leo now Type has to take care of her all the need my poor boy I guess that's why he is saving from now only...

Everyone laughed....

At office ....

Rayan: Type please complete this report and schedule a meeting ...

Type: yes sir sure, um Sir for the new project I have made a report can you look into it ....

Rayan: Really, you already made a report...ok give it to me...Rayan checked the report and said wao Type I am so impressed that you made such a detailed report....there are a few flaws though but that is okay with your age and experience I can understand....umm Type why don't you assist me on this report...

Type: Really can I do that ....

Rayan: Yes, of course ...actually Leo already has a few things and I don't want to burden him.... let's work on this report...I will ask Leo to put your name formally in this ...you start the research but yes remember one thing you can't back off from this project later ... I already have a shortage of resources, my two main heads of the research team are already on leave so do your best....

Type: Yes sir sure....Type left the cabin and thought this is the opportunity which I am looking for, this project will give me the exposure and I can prove that I am not in this company coz of connections but I have potential...and after this, I will tell uncle and dad to let me apply for a job in other company...

So that I don't have to be here and ever face Tharn...he is coming back and maybe soon he will join the office too...and I don't want to work in the same place where Tharn works ...it's good this project has a different department on 18th floor and I don't have to ever cross my path with him...

With the help of this project, I will get a job in another company and then I will get settled in life too...

🅷🅸🅶🅷🅻🅸🅶🅷🆃🆂:-

This update doesn't have highlight what I provided yesterday..but wait for that part will also come soon maybe in the next update....till enjoy...and don't be disappointed this series will be equally fun like other parts of the secretary book...let the Tharn come...

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷.

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

IG- 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚
FB page - Loveyoualways1491
Twitter - Loveyoualways02