42.Love nest

After 2 weeks...Type shifted to his outhouse room, Everything is going smoothly, though Tharn and Leo are still not on the same term but now it stopped bothering anyone.... Type ignored their fights as if they are fighting for someone else....

Whereas the relationship between Tharn and Type or Type and Leo has progressed a lot...though they are still mad but they never failed to show their love and care to their precious Type....

Tharn: Type I made you your favorite fish curry, I learned it from momma, especially for you....You said last week that you wanna eat...try this and tell me how it is....

Type: Aww Tharn I love you.... I really wanted to eat this, it looks delicious too... Let everyone come then we will eat together......

Tharn: Hmm... okay....
Everyone come to the dining area to have their breakfast...

Misha: Type I made your favourite soup today, You have to finish all of it okay...

Type: huh...

Leo: Not today Misha, Today I make his mom's favorite recipe for him... Type I know you were missing mom yesterday so I made this for you...

Type; Look at Misha, Tharn, and Leo....not again... He thought 💭 that Now again I have to overeat to finish all this.... Ahhh I can't eat so much ....

Tharn: But Type wanted to eat fish curry....

Leo: who says so, he will eat what his dad has prepared and this is from his mom too...

Misha: So who am I to Type.... Last week you feed him this week it's my turn....

Tharn: Yes last week he ate what you gave him now he will eat what he wanted to eat....Type tell him that you wanted to eat this fish curry...

Type: look at Tharn who is trying his best to make Type happy.... yes Tharn....

Leo; Means I am an idiot who invested so much time to prepare this.... tell me directly Type that you don't want me, you have already chosen your side...

Misha: Stop it you too don't stress him... honey come here let's finish our soup then we will discuss what you wanna eat...

Tharn: mom he will get full with that soup and then he won't eat anything stops manipulating him...

Rayan: Rayan who just come inside from his morning walk heard the loud voices in his dining are...oh god why you all are fighting now what happened??

Misha; Nothing I want Type to eat healthy food, tell me am I wrong in this....

Rayan: it's okay Misha let Type eat whatever he wants to eat... Type don't always eat healthy, sometimes you should eat some tasty things too..... see I brought you momos...

Everyone looked at Rayan as if they are idiots sitting here trying to convince Type to eat their food and Type looked at Rayan as if not you too old man.....

Now the fight between 3 extended to four...they again started Type looked at his tummy and said baby don't mind them they just love us too much that they start fighting... Now it's good that only my dada is not fighting with your dada but your dad's dada and Momma is also participating in this idiotic fight....

They all are arguing on all the matters which started with this pregnancy now they are not sticking to the food but whatever issue they have they are fighting on all of it...

Rayan: Yeah Tharn I should also get time to pamper Type, did you forget how you took Type to the office and threatened me, did I say anything to you No, I forgive you right so you should let me win this time...