14.Oh My Heart

Tharn: Come closer to Type's ear and whisper, what you want princess...

The crowd started cheering Kiss Kiss Kiss...

Type: also whisper do you want me to kick your ass...

Tharn: you decide either me or someone else...

Type: looked at the crowd and then to Tharn... at least I know Tharn, how can I accept my first kiss with any stranger...Ok but don't tell anyone about it...

Tharn: smiled hmm...

Type closed his eyes the moment Tharn move ahead...his heart started racing and Type started cursing inside his head ..now what's up with you my heartbeat why you are screaming, he is Tharn we know him idiot...but his heartbeat didn't understand his language I guess...

Tharn looked at the little scared puppy standing in front of him, he knew Type can't say no to his seniors that's why he accepted this dare...what if he says no to this and his senior give him a more difficult thing...When tharn was too close he tilt his head and move his lips towards Type but before touching Type's lips he put his thumb between both the lips...

Everyone thought Tharn is holding Type's face while kissing but the reality is something else ....Tharn broke the closeness and everyone was started screaming more....Tharn touched Type's lips as if he is wiping his saliva from Type's lips but he is just pretending....he whispers again...it will be your first kiss princess and I don't want to steal that...

Type was just looking at Tharn, he didn't believe that Tharn did this for him...he don't want to kiss Tharn or anyone but to just for dare he agrees to let Tharn kiss coz he at least knows Tharn...Type thought he can kick Tharn's ass later if he would have tried to do something nasty with him but no Tharn even respects his choices...

Tharn: Started fixing Type's shirt, stop looking at me like this princess else you will fall for me ....

Type: Rolled his eyes and whisper back..asshole....

Tharn: laughed..though Tharn hate whenever someone curses him but don't know why he always laughs hearing the same with Type....Tharn bid goodbye to all and gave a flying kiss to Type and left the room...

Everyone started teasing Type for getting Tharn's attention...

Pufai: what you did Type to get Tharn's attention so fast, I am trying for the last 2 years but he didn't even glance once....

Type: I didn't do anything....Type don't know what to say and all girls even boys are teasing him...

Pufai: started touching Type let me at least see what you have which makes our Tharn crazy....

Type: Nothing, please don't do this...excuse me let me go....please...Type was feeling nervous ...are they trying to bully me...why they are touching me....

Tharn: Type...he shouted his name...

Again everyone steps back after hearing his loud and stern voice...and Type runs towards Tharn....while fixing Type's shirt Tharn said ....I forgot to tell you when I said he is off-limits that means you can't even talk to him without my permission ....am I clear...Tharn didn't hear any voice so he shouted on top of his voice....Am I clear....

All juniors in one tone Yes sir...and others in one tone Yes....

Tharn has earned a place in the college, every teacher gives his example...he is not just super senior but also a future heir of Rangnok industries...they know making him angry is not good for anyone...and some junior from Tharn's college also spread the rumors that Tharn used his power and money to throw three students out of school....so no one wants to make Tharn angry....