11.Princess

Type: what you have to say Tharn...why did you send Grace...

Tharn: I am planning to actually kill you...

Type looked at Tharn and gulped....but Tharn laughed in next moment ..look at your face Type, you actually think that I can kill you...

Type: huh, I am not scared...now tell me fast what you have to say, I have class...

Tharn: okay let me come to the point, starting from today every evening after school you will come with me ....

Type: why?? where??

Tharn: I want you to come with me so you can learn good things...every evening I join some social cause events and I want you to help me with that...

Type: What?? Tharn have you lost your mind ..

Tharn: Do you want me to tell your friends how I pull you in my arms like a princess....

Type: what the hell, Are you trying to blackmail me...

Tharn: yes, that's what exactly I am trying to do...you know I am the house captain of this school and the rumors are all around that even after beating the shit out of three boys nothing happened to me whereas those got restigate from school...so now for everyone, I am the good guy, whatever I will say they will believe me....

Even I have more secrets of you Type like how you used to say Phi Tharl, or how you used to wet your bed after watching horror movies, or how you are still afraid to sleep alone and Uncle Leo used to stay in your room till you fall asleep...

I have so many things to ruin your macho image Type Miami, so think before deciding anything...either you do what I said or...

Type: Looking at Tharn in disbelief...I always knew you are bad but never knew you are this evil Tharn...stop playing I am trying to help you image and tell me directly what do you want...

Tharn: I want you Type...

Type: what??

Tharn: I mean I want you to focus on other things instead of doing pranks on others and worrying your dad..

Type: what are you, my dad??

Tharn: Type see, that's why I want you to spend at least an hour with me so that your attitude can change...take it as punishment or what.. you are coming with me otherwise you know what can I do...

Tharn left Type there to think and went to his class Type also reached his class, he is sulking...

Grace: Hey what did phi say...

Type: He wants me ....

Grace: shouted on top of her voice Whattttttt ..forgetting the class already started...

Teacher: Get out both of you...

Type: Grace why did you shout ??

Grace: what did you say earlier my brother wants you?? Why ?? I think he needs a punching bag to relieve his frustration ...

Type: Shut up Grace...he wants me to be with him for some social service...

Grace: Look at Type innocently but Type only good people do the social service?? What you will do there...

Type: rolled his eyes...what do you mean I am not a good person...

Grace: No you are more evil...