12.Trouble Maker

Tharn make Type work there for one week and later he asked Type to stop coming with him coz of some little issues.....

-Type stop playing with water and just put it in the plant...

-Type that dog is for their security stop teaching him how to steal...

- Type where are the snacks I gave you to give to that old man...Did you eat that ...aarrrrhhhhh Type you, idiot...

-Type no give her teeth back...Type stop mocking ...Type open the door we are not here to sleep....

Type Type Type and Tharn had enough...Type you don't need to come with me from now on...

Type: Why Tharn we were having too much fun here...

Tharn: Let me correct you only you were having fun, in their language you were troubling them...

Type: aww don't say that.. I helped them a lot...

Tharn: can you tell me how did you help them...

Type: I made Maggie for that oldie coz he wanted to eat...

Tharn: with a sarcastic tone, yeah and he got only 2 spoons of that Maggie coz you ate all...

Type: with an embarrassed face, yeah so what it's not good for oldies to eat junk food ...see I helped them...

Tharn: rolled his eyes yeah whatever ...

Type: How can you be so mean I even took them to a nearby park ...

Tharn: You forget to add the word Forcefully...they don't want to go coz of the hot weather...

Type: Scrunch his nose, I let them play my video game...

Tharn: And you made fun of them that they don't know how to play...

Type: I wanna punch you...

Tharn: and I wanna kiss you....

Both froze...

Type: Asshole...and run inside...

Tharn: Shit, why did I say that...why he is behaving that cute...stop it Tharn focus on your work...

Tharn and Type didn't have any conversation that day and the next day when he went to that old age home he was happy that now no one will disturb their peace... they all can peacefully eat and sleep which is impossible in presence of Type ..

But Tharn get disappointed when everyone was asking for Type...they were missing him, in just a week he has made a place in everyone's heart...the oldies said Type make them remind of their own childhood and not only this they even said this place was never so lively before...They asked Tharn to bring Type...

Even Tharn also felt the emptiness..he was so quiet coz now there is no one to monitor...His work also finished earlier today, as Type is not here to double his work or he doesn't have to double-check Type's work....

Tharn: That lazy brat surely knows some magic...he assured the oldies that he will bring Type once in a while but not every day else this place will soon look more like a youngsters club than a shelter...

*************************************
After a few years ...

Tharn: Type Grace do it fast... it's your first day still you two are so late...

Type: I am ready, Grace is getting ready wait for some time.....

Leo: Type, I can't believe that finally, you are so big that you started going to college....I still remember how you used to cry for candy...