23. Clearing the Air

Type Pov

Shit!! Shit !! Shit!! I am late, Type Miami you are domed...that blood sucked bastard will definitely kill you...Type went home in the morning and after finishing his report he fell asleep and when he got up he was already late for his office...it's good that my office is so near to my place but fuck where is my shirt...

Holy crap I forgot to wash my shirt..
Type Miami please jump from any hill than going office this late....That asshole will kill me....

Oh boy!! This shirt looks new??...oh yes Grace gave me this last year, I never tried this coz of its color but I guess today's reaching the office is more important than wearing eye-soothing colors...

He didn't even look at himself in the mirror and left with files, He called the receptionist to know If Tharn is there or not and he felt his blood draining from his body when the receptionist said he has already asked for him seven times...

Sometimes I forgot to put my phone on ringing mode after work and coz of this today I am late...Type run towards the board room and stand there for a few seconds before entering the room...

Good morning Gentlemen...Apologies for being late...Hi, my name is Type Miami and today I am gonna take you to the overview of this project....

Lhong: Don't be sorry Type it happens all the time with me... I come late every day...right dad...

Britain: Lhong what did I tell you before coming here...

Long is the new heir of the channel group, they just came here to take the overview of the project coz Britain wanted to introduce Lhong to Tharn ...Yeah you said to concentrate on work...

Britain: I am sorry Mr.Tharn he is still learning but I am sure if you guys will help him he will grasp things quickly...

Tharn Pov

The moment Type entered I couldn't take off my eyes from Type...how can someone look so sexy and cute at the same time...Tharn smiled when Type said sorry and tried to start the overview but before Type can start someone interrupted him....

What the hell? How dare he call Type by his first name..and why the hell Type didn't say anything....Tharn face is showing all his frustration...Is this fucking Mr.Miami drama only for me...now why are you not saying anything to him....

And why this kid can't shut up..yeah good Mr.Britrain knock some sense in his mind that he is here to work...huh brat....

Leo: it's okay Mr.Brittain I am sure Lhong will learn things soon...Type can you start the presentation...we have a meeting lined up please finish it soon...

Type started the presentation and gave the overview ...after completing the presentation Type said...so hope this helps you to understand what will happen in the next meeting and you can come with preparation...

Lhong: Yes Type you are so good at explaining....Dad can we take Type with us...I'm sure If he will be on the channel group I will learn everything sooner than expected...

Brittain looked at Tharn and Rayan and found them not in a good mood...whereas Type just smiled at Lhong's innocence...

Brittain: I am sorry Mr.Rangnok, he says whatever comes to his mind..please don't mind that...

Rayan: Yeah, we can understand but Mr.Brittain can see how Rayan's words are not matching with his facial expressions....