9. Feeling

Took this photo from Twitter...credit to the real owner

Type: Phi Tharl...Phi Tharl....play with me la...

Tharn: Type I am busy, go and play with someone else...

Type: Phi Tharl, please....

Tharn: Type I said I am busy can't you see that now go else I will lock you in the washroom...Tharn was busy making a project and Type is disturbing him...Tharn didn't realise that Type is still staring at him with his teary eyes but when Tharn didn't comfort the baby ....Type left...Type was really scared of getting locked in the washroom and today Tharn threaten him like this...he didn't like it that's how his phi Tharn wanted to lock him in the washroom..

Type: on his bed, I wol't talk to phi ever...he is dilty...

Grace: Type why you come back here....let's go and play with Phi...

Type: lo(No) he is dilty...

Grace: did he again scold you...

Type: hmm...

Grace: okay leave him, let's play with me....

Tharn didn't realise that he scold Type too much though type don't cry all the time but he felt hurt...Tharn is the only one who never gives attention to Type and that attracts Types towards him more...he wants his attention too....but every time it ends with getting hurt...

Grace and Type were playing outside, just a little away from the place where Tharn was planting trees as his one of the activities given by school.....

Tharn: Grace come here and helps me with this...

Type: Lo Grace plays with Baby Type...

Tharn: ignored Type and gave Grace things to do...You should also help phi doing this things Type instead of creating problems for everyone...

Type: Get angry this time coz this is the 2nd time in a row Tharn behaved like this with Type...Type without thinking much throws the ball and tried to get inside but the ball hits the small bucket and all the water splashed on Tharn....

Tharn: gets angrier...Type....what the hell is this....don't show your tantrums to me I am not mom who will not say anything to you...you are getting naughty day by day...see what you did.. Now what are you staring don't you have the manners to say sorry for what you did ...Tharn shouted on top of his voice and Type curled his lips and runaway...yeah cry that's what you know....

Type cried and cried but only Grace come to see him...

Grace: Type Don't cry ...we will not disturb phi next time...then he won't scold you okay...

Type: Baby Type will lever(never)  talk to phi...

Type and Grace tried every day to stay away from Tharn but Type being noisy always caught Tharn's attention and he gets scolded...

Slowly steady with time Tharn and Type gets involved in their life...Type gets comfortable with Grace and he started hating Tharn....now he never tried to get his attention coz he knew he will get nothing rather than scolding or lecture in return...

Tharn: Type I saw your report card I think instead of roaming here and there you should work on your studies...

Type: Phi Tharn don't worry about my scores I will take care of that...

Tharn: you talk too much Type...I am concerned that's why I am asking you to do that...

Type: Rolled his eyes for getting lecture again from Tharn and that makes tharn really angry....Tharn was already irritated that Type didn't talk to him and ignored him all the time...