37.See you soon

Tharn: Baby get up...we are getting late...

Type: Nooo please let me sleep ...

Tharn: Baby did you whine like this every morning....how come you reach the office before me...

Type: hmm....

Tharn: Okay sleep for some more time...I will take bath here only...Tharn took a bath and changed...he prepared breakfast, and went to Type's bed to wake him....baby now we will definitely gonna be late, you know we have a meeting with the Channel group and your dad will be there....baby he will scold you for being late please get up....

Type: Hmm you go I will come on my own...

Tharn: Are you sure....

Type: yes...

Tharn: okay I will go and prepare the notes for the meeting too...just come before the meeting baby....

Type: Hmm...

Tharn went to the office early and started preparing notes....after 1 hour of hard work he is ready for the meeting....

Leo: Come in the board room ....Sir, where is Mr.Miami??

Tharn: umm He is coming...Tharn knew that Leo will scold Type for coming late in the meeting as well as coming after his boss....umm actually Mr.Leo he was preparing the notes for this meeting late at night, so I asked him not to hurry in the morning....

Leo: I understand sir but now who will start the presentation in front of clients...it is Type's job....and as he prepared the notes he can present it better....

Tharn: Yeah, but I asked Mr.Miami to let me take this presentation coz I feel I have a few concerns which I wanna discuss with clients...and don't worry he sent me the note and I am all prepared....

Leo: Okay Sir...

Tharn was really nervous coz Type is getting late he just wanna save his baby from any scolding...maybe Leo can't scold him here but as a dad, he can scold him later....Type baby where are you please come fast...Tharn is trying his best to delay the presentation....

And when he didn't have any option he started the presentation....the light turned off people took their place and Tharn started explaining the slides...in the first slide, only Tharn looked at the door and found Type....Type silently sit in the corner...

Tharn finished his presentation and asked for questions and when they discussed every parameter then they ended the meeting and Tharn follow the client to send them off....

Leo: Press the button and switch on the lights....when he looked at Type he got shocked...Type what happened??

Type: look really pale and tired and he was just sitting quietly ....Nothing dad...I am just exhausted coz of yesterday's outing....

Tharn: enter the room... And look at Type, are you still not feeling well Type...

Leo: Looked at Tharn in confusion... What do you mean still not feeling well ??

Tharn: aahhh Nothing uncle it's just Grace told me that Type was really exhausted yesterday and look at him now too he looks so pale...why don't you take leave for today, Mr.Miami...

Leo: Yes, Mr.Miami if you fall sick then who will go to Paris with Mr. Tharn...

Type: remembered he needs to go to Paris for some research....Yeah, I know Mr.Leo, but I am fine....I will take coffee and will be good...