31.Threat

Pufai: Hello baby...

Tharn: Remove his hands from Type's waist...and looked at the figure calling him baby...after a moment when he realized who she is he asked What are you doing here?? I told you not to come here right??...

Type: Oh!! So you guys talk ...I thought you didn't even recognize her....Type taunted after hearing that Tharn lied about not recognizing her....

Pufai: Ya I know baby but I couldn't control myself, and yes we talked Type why not, he is my boyfriend...by the way why are you here please leave...she looked at Tharn after telling type to ....Baby why are you upset??  are you expecting someone else...??

Type: Oh sorry Miss Pufai I forgot to introduce myself I am your boyfriend's secretary...and as I am his secretary I know his schedule so I guess Mr.Rangnok is not expecting anyone you both can sit and talk...have a good day sir...

Tharn: Type wait, you misunderstood the situation it's not what it looks like...

Type: Then what it is Mr.Rangnok, Explain to me...Type raised his voice on Tharn...

Pufai: Hey stop talking to my boyfriend like this....You are just an employee here how dare you to raise your voice on your boss...

Type: Looked at Tharn and said in a low tone..Fuck off bastard... and move out of the room....

Tharn: Looked at Type's back, he felt bad, he wanted to follow Type but he needs to handle this mess first, so he remains there...he looked at Pufai and said why are you here and why are you making a fuss ....when you messaged me asking me when did I return to Thailand then only I told you not to come here, I don't want to meet you then why did you come here....we have nothing in between us Pufai...

Pufai: what are you saying baby...why are you behaving like this...You are blaming me as if I did something wrong...did you forget you are the one who introduced me to your family as your girlfriend, you didn't even ask me but still, I never said anything and now you are behaving like this....what is my fault in all this....

you are the one who declared me your girlfriend, you initiated the kiss, you are the one who insists on sleeping together, and you are the one who asked me to marry you.... common, Tharn how can you forget those moments when we made love....I am the one who always supported you...while going for your higher studies when you asked me not to disturb you I didn't disturb you, You said when you will come back you will marry me...then what happened??

I just followed you, I was waiting for you to return, and you didn't even tell me when you returned here...when I saw the news that you are handling Rangnok industries then I come to know...Baby, please tell me you also missed me the way I do....

Tharn: remembered those days when Type declared Grace as his girlfriend and Tharn was really hurt and declared Pufai as his girlfriend...that time Pufai used to stay close to Tharn as Tharn didn't have many friends so he always accepts Pufai's request to meet her...they used to drink and spend time with each other but that all meant nothing to Tharn...Pufai used to talk dirty too and Tharn didn't mind that coz he wanted to get over Type...it all happened for a week and then one day they did though Tharn was way too drunk...

Tharn thought 🗨 shit!! I never broke up with her.. it's true, I told her that when I will come I will marry her but I was really angry at that time...I just wanted to upset Type coz I knew he hated Pufai and I wanted to use her against Type...

but when I went to Thailand I forgot everything.... Later I thought it would not be a big deal it is casual for pufai too but I never thought pufai will actually take everything seriously and still wait for him.......