7.Angry Tharn

Grace: Phi today when you left Type asked me to go to the washroom ...but on the way to the washroom we met a few boys of the senior class, they looked at us in a very creepy way...

Type and I ignored it and move towards the washroom...when I come back from the washroom, I started waiting for Type outside the boy's washroom and I heard Type's cry...he is asking to leave someone .... I got scared and I called Type's name...

Grace: Type if you won't come out now I will call the teacher and then I saw Type coming out....I saw those boys too coming out after some time... I asked type what happened so he said, they bullied him....Phi, Type ask me not to tell this to anyone.. if he will know that I told you then he won't talk to me ...phi please don't tell anyone...

Tharn: Hmm...I won't tell ...But ask him to be careful ...Tharn left ....

Grace: Thank God phi Tharn didn't take this so seriously....

Next day...

Type come to mansion ..

Momma: Type you still look dull baby are you alright...

Type: yes momma....

Leo: Type complete your breakfast, why are you eating like a sparrow...baby are you okay do you want me to take you to doctor...

Type: No, Dada I will be fine...Grace let's go ...

Type, Grace, and Tharn went to school...and oldies to their office...

After three classes Type told Grace that he is going to the washroom....

Grace: Type do you want me to come with you to the washroom....

Type: No Grace don't worry nothing will happen ...Type said he is okay to Grace but he is scared of what happened yesterday...

Flashback...

Type went to the washroom and saw those creepy-looking boys...

Boy 1: Hey man look at him... hey kid are you sure you are in the correct washroom....

Type: what do you mean..

Boy 2: He means that we have never seen a boy this beautiful are you sure you are a boy...

Type: you are crazy...I am a boy...

Boy 3: Then prove us...

Type: What ?? But before Type can understand the three of them grab Type...and started touching him here and there....Type started screaming but the one put hands on his mouth....

Out of three the one boy touched Type's private part and said oh he is really a boy ...but before they can do anything Type bit hand covering his mouth and scream leave me, he started crying....the boy tried to cover his mouth again but they heard Grace's voice ....and they leave Type...Type immediately run out ....he felt so glad that Grace heard his crying and save him....

Grace didn't know what happened inside but she understood these boys did something bad with Type coz They were crying silently the whole day....

Grace told Type to tell this to everyone but he refused....Grace who never do anything against Type's will kept quiet until Tharn threatened her...

Flashback ends

Type POV

They said I am beautiful yuk...how can I be beautiful, I am a boy...I hate those boys, I wanna beat the shit out of them but they are too big....I don't want to tell this anyone, they will laugh at me, will make fun of me...I am not beautiful ....while thinking he move towards the washroom and saw those boys again playing in the gallery...Type got scared but when he observes that no one saw him he went to the washroom silently buf Type didn't know that they saw Type going in...Type come out of the washroom, he don't want to stay a single second here so he washed his hands and move towards door ...but he was shocked when he saw the same boys in the washroom...