45. Mood Swings

Type is in his 7 months of pregnancy and his stomach was very much visible.. he started wearing loose clothes even though, he heard a few comments that Mr. Miami you should take care of yourself, you are getting fat...Tharn even asked Type to take his maternity leave or let him switch him to a project which hardly needs any assistance and he can even let him work from home so that no one will ever find out that he is pregnant but as Type is in his 7th month of pregnancy his moods keeps on changing... Once he says he will think about it but other times he just gets annoyed that he is not doing any crime and this child is not a bastard that I couldn't answer the people who are the father of this child...

Tharn is getting really worried day by day with Type's mood swings... Sometimes he is so sweet but at another moment he gets so annoyed that it looks like he will eat someone alive... Sometimes he smiles like a cute kitten but sometimes he cries a river for small things... As Per Misha it is normal but for Tharn and Leo, it is not....

Type: Dadda I said na I won't eat now... I have work to finish ...

Leo: Type please eat it's already late... Do you want me to call Tharn...

Type: Get up from his place as if you two are too close that you are threatening with that assholes's name....

Leo: You again fought with him... Type why don't you leave him if you don't like him...

Type: I can't dada coz I love him....

Leo: Yeah I can see your love every next day....

Type: you said anything??

Leo: No, honey I am your good dada what I can say...

Type: aww I love you dada.. let's eat I am so hungry...

Leo: sometimes doesn't understand his own son, his favorite pastime these days is either work or getting mad at people especially if that person is tharn....

************************************************

Type: did you just call me fat...

Employee: No, Sir I am sorry...

Type: Don't lie, I heard when you were talking to that lady that look at Type sir he is getting thick and his stomach looks like he ate a whole bear .. Didn't you say that....

Employee: I am so sorry sir.. I am really sorry....

Type: You are sorry, I will show you how to be sorry Mr....

Tharn: what's going on here....

Type: Said everything to Tharn.. Tharn looked at the employee and then to his I-card, I am going to report this to HR... this company doesn't need people like you...

but Type didn't get satisfied with this much...

Type: who did you call fat just now did you ever look at yourself you look like a boiled potato and that too ugly one... But before Type can say something else Tharn put a hand on Type's mouth and ask the employee to leave ...

Tharn: Type stop it, if you call him the same then what is the use of telling this to HR... Now you both will get a penalty for being racist or body shaming...

Type: Then what is the use of you..if can't save your boyfriend cum mother of your child from the HR...

Tharn: looked at the few employees who are standing there and listening to them.... Type shhh stop saying that....