10.Teasing

Type: After crying, a lot Type realized whom he has hugged....Tharn leave me...

Tharn: It's phi Tharn for you...

Type: you did all this for me but that doesn't change the fact that you are bad...

Tharn: Type... let's forget everything na...

Type: huh...I am going to meet Grace ... I am missing her...

Tharn: he also get up and started following Type... Didn't you miss me ever...

Type: don't try to show as if we are too close....

Tharn: we are not...

Type: turned and gave a stern look to Tharn...just remember your promise and don't tell anyone about this....Type said and run towards mansion...

Tharn: smiled...He is cute I really wanted to put him in my pocket....

Tharn also followed Type to the mansion to make sure he is okay...he keeps on checking him from time to time...but he seems normal " why not" those brats are again back bitching about some girl in their class.... sometimes I feel type should be a girl the ways he fits with Grace I felt like momma delivered twins, girls....

In the evening when Parents came they all celebrated Tharn's victory ...

Misha: I am proud of you Tharn that you helped someone even you made a new friend...my baby is the best...

Leo: Yes Tharn we are proud of you...

They have bought lots of things as they are throwing a party for ten people....But yes when Type and Grace start eating the food seems for ten people seems less for three.....

Misha: who will eat dinner let me know....

Type: Momma I want it ... I didn't have much snacks...

Tharn who looked at Type as if Type said "the world is gonna end next day”

Type: glared at Tharn if you wanna eat then tell momma don't come to me saying please share food huh.....

After snacks and before dinner Type and Grace went to their secret room...that is Grace's room....

Grace: Type, You are an idiot...

Type: What I did now...

Grace: why did you go to the washroom ...

Type: it's a nature's call Grace I can't avoid that...

Grace: Okay then I will tell dadda to build a washroom for only us...where only you and I are allowed...I heard dadda has lots of power ....

Type: slapped Grace's forehead...instead of that we should prepare ourselves so that no one can ever harm us...he mock Grace's word let's ask dadda to build a washroom for us...you are crazy Grace....

Grace: shows her tongue to Type....You are also crazy...Type what did you two talk...

Type: who??

Grace: You and Tiger...

Type: oh!! Tharn... Nothing I just asked him not to tell anyone.... that's it...

Grace: oh... that's it...I thought now Tiger and Bunny will be phi and nong again...

Type: I am not a bunny if he is a tiger then I am also a lion...

Grace: Type I know you for so many years...you are nothing but a scared bunny in front of my phi...

Type: coz your brother is an asshole....huh...