16.The End

Rayan: Tharn, what did you think about your career, do you wanna pursue higher studies or you wanna join Rayan group...

Tharn: I will join Rayan Group dad, I wanted to learn about our business so that I can identify what I need to opt for higher education which can help me to grow my business more....

Rayan: I am so proud of you Tharn...As you know I was never into the studies so I can't suggest much but yes Leo can help you later to choose your subjects for higher studies...do your best Tharn we will always be there for you...

Tharn: Thanks, dad....

The days are passing peacefully for everyone Grace has made new friends in her department and she is giving little space to Type and due to this now Type don't feel guilty going out with
Tharn...They are still food buddies but no one bothers about what they are labelled as..they just enjoy each other's company...Type always tells Tharn to let him tell Grace about their going out, he is afraid what if she will find out, there are so many things which he hid from Grace like they go out every Friday and Sunday evening...even few times they go outside the city just to try a different kind of food, like how they spend free time with each other in college, their study session or chit chat about the whole day, or how Tharn always requests their professor to let him take the free lecture of Type's class so that he can be the teacher for a while and can stay close to Type...

Sometimes they both just blush to look at each other, and even Type shows off his fake boyfriend to his friends that how Tharn took him out or care for him and make everyone jealous ...he mainly does such things when Pufai is in his class...pufai always finds a way to be in Type's class so that she can get the opportunity to insult Type or show him that how she is better than him but her all plans ruin coz Tharn always there to protect his Baby Type...

Pufai: You know boys were dying there to dance with me but I refused everyone, any boy will be lucky to have me... I am not an easy one who will let any random person kiss me or be his bitch for fun...Pufai is in Type's class sharing her last night's party gossip with her so-called friends....she made friends in Type's class so that she can stay close to Type and find opportunities to tease him...

Type: Hate pufai coz she never misses a chance to show Type that he is nothing in front of her ...her non-logical hatred towards Type is making Type behave like a 6-year-old kid...Tharn always asks Type to calm down and don't listen to her but Type hates whenever she looks at Tharn as if he is her property and gave a hatred looks to Type as if Type stole Tharn from her..

Tharn: sitting with Type helping him to solve a problem but he understood how Type's mood changed coz of Pufai but he is so done with that girl that he don't want to waste his energy on that useless girl but Type is not that mature to understand these things that she is just provoking him...Type please concentrate here we need to solve this ...

Type: looked at Pufai then he extend his hand..and said it loud, Tharn can you massage my palm it's paining, I know you hate it whenever I am tired but you are the one who makes me tired all the time...Type put his head on Tharn's shoulder and pouted his lips...

Tharn: Rolled his eyes as he know it is just an act but obviously he won't let Type lose in front of that noisy girl...Yeah, why not...Tharn hold Type's hand and started massaging... everyone in the class started hooting wooo....most of the students in college are shipping this couple and even created their fan page too ...few students took the photo and shared it in the group....

The boy commented on the fan page... aww that's so cute, they look perfect together a handsome husband is taking care of his beautiful wife...

Type: knew Pufai is also a part of that fan page coz she always wants to be updated about every move of Tharn and Type...Type just looked at his phone coz how can he miss the chance to tease someone...Tharn look, what people are saying I am beautiful..he blinks his eyes trying to be cute and said Am I beautiful Tharn...??