01

Thanks for choosing to read my book! This story will mostly be in third person but I may add some perspectives of some of the main roles.
________________________

There she was. Her back resting on Adrian Pucey's side. Her long tan legs on full display, as she had them laid out on the bench.

Draco Malfoy leaned against a wall watching the one and only Quinn Riddle.

"You gonna drink that?" Pansy. asks, looking at Quinn's milkshake that has been untouched.

Quinn faces Pansy with a bored expression on her face. She grabs the milkshake and licks the straw as well as the sides of the cup, before handing it to Pansy.

Pansy holds the milkshake in her hand before looking at Quinn who raises her a brow. "I'll still drink it." Pansy declares before sipping the milkshake.

Blaise watches Pansy as she finishes every last bit of the milkshake with no care in the world that Quinn's tongue had been touched by it.

Although unlike Blaise, Quinn is not shocked that Pansy still drank the milkshake despite her tongue and saliva being on it.

"Are you hitting on my girlfriend?" Adrian asks Pansy who simply grins.

Out of absolutely no where Draco comes up to the Slytherine table and stands Infront of Quinn's legs. He stares at her, waiting for her to move her legs but all she does is close her eyes and rest her head on Adrian's shoulder.

Draco gets pissed off and shoves Quinn's legs off of the bench, making room so that he can sit.

"Seat was occupied, Malfoy." Quinn speaks, sitting normally with her head turned to Draco.

Draco faces her and scans her up and down before giving her a scoff. "If you'd sit like a normal person, I wouldn't have had to move your legs, Riddle." Draco responds, grabbing a plate and fork before serving himself pancakes.

It's now Quinn's turn to scoff, but her hatred for Draco doesn't last long as she swings her legs out of the table and snatches Adrian Pucey's collar, dragging him out of the great hall with her.

Adrian Pucey was confused for a whole second before realizing what exactly his girlfriend wanted. He smirked at the thought and pulled her closer to him.

"Don't tell me you already wanna have sex in the morning." Adrian chuckles while kissing Quinn's neck softly.

Quinn runs her fingers through Adrian's hair as he continues giving sloppy, soft kisses on her neck. Pulling his hair harshly,making him let out a groan. "Darn it love, you really want to get me fired up, don't you?" Adrian chuckles before smashing his lips onto Quinn's.

Their tongues move in rhythm, both fighting for dominance. Adrian takes this time to get a hold of Quinn's waist, pulling her body closer to his own, making their chest rub against each other.

Before things can get any more intense, they're interrupted by a demand from the one and only Professor Snape. "Get your hands off each other, you disgusting misbehaved Slytherine's." Quinn shoves Adrian away and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. "Professor." Quinn smiles as she walks closer to the very disturbed professor.

"Miss riddle, I've already warned you twice already. So head back to the rest of the Slytherine's and I don't want to see you...again." Snape had hesitated to tell Quinn what to say but he quickly recovered.

"Yes professor." Quinn smiles as she waves goodbye and walks back towards the great hall, turning around just in time to see Adrian getting hit in the head with the roll of paper that Snape always seems to carry.

Draco watched as Quinn re-enters the great hall, a few moments after she had dragged Adrian Pucey out. He knew exactly what they were gonna do. They were gonna go have sex in an empty classroom. Draco knows because he saw them once. Quinn had been sat on the table with her long tan legs wrapped around Adrian Pucey's waist, as he fucked her,right then and there.

That exact moment got him furious that he made Professor Snape find out about it and confront them. That may have been a low move from Draco but he didn't care. He couldn't stand the fact that it wasn't his body pressed against hers.

"Where is Adrian?" Mattheo, Quinn's twin questions. Quinn shrugs as she snatches Mattheo's juice.

Mattheo stares at his twin drink his juice yet again. Mattheo was tired of her always stealing his food or drinks. He snatched his juice back and glared at her. "Get your own juice you fat ass." Mattheo glared.

"Whatever." Quinn responds as she flipped him off and placed her chin on her palm.

A few moments later Adrian Pucey returns to the Slytherine table and swinges his arm over Quinn's shoulder. Quinn doesn't seem bothered nor does she seem to care,as she continues to eat her grapes.

"Did you guys get caught again?" Pansy Parkinson asks while staring directly at Quinn. Adrian rolls his eyes before responding. "Why ask when you already know the answer." Adrian replies. Pansy simply rolls her eyes and continues her chat with Blaise.

"Are we still gonna host that party for our first day back at Hogwarts?" Mattheo questions, not bothering to look at any of them, as his full attention is on a specific Slytherine girl.

Draco finishes his pancake and cleans the corner of his mouth with a napkin. "Of course we will." Draco responds.

That catches Quinn's attention. She knows exactly what will happen in tonight's party. Things are gonna be wild.

Word Count: 941