17

__

__

"I found the vanishing cabinet."

Both Riddle's snap their heads in my direction before looking at each other, silently communicating with their eyes. 

Mattheo is the first to get up and walk up to me, slapping my cheek lightly before grinning. "Good job Malfoy." He applause.

Right when Quinnly is about to speak, Adrian and his old time buddy Olivia Mae White walk in. Too busy chattering to see that the common room is busy.

Mattheo clears his throat, before raising a brow at them. "Haven't seen you in a while, Mae." Mattheo says.

Olivia Mae presses her lips into a thin line.

"Well I have to study for some exams.. see you later." Olivia Mae gives Adrian a nod before walking into the girls dormitories.

"So what are you guys talking about?" Adrian asks, throwing himself on the couch besides Quinnly. He throws his arm over her shoulder and kisses her cheek.

I roll my eyes before packing up my stuff. "We'll talk later." I mutter as I walk out and head to the great hall.

As I'm walking to the great hall I see Blaise and Daphne laughing and smiling at each other.

Damn is that what love is like?

I shake my head and continue walking, ignoring everyone's presence. Everyone's feared face as I walk by makes me kinda happy.

Once I'm in the great hall I take a seat besides Pansy who passes me a plate filled with food, tossing Theodore a grape  to get his attention. "Who's your date to the Halloween dance?"

Theodore says nothing for a whole second before shrugging, barely paying attention to anyone, to busy in his thoughts.

Pansy huffs before facing me. "You?" She raises a brow. I roll my eyes at the thought of who I'm going with but whatever. "Astoria." Pansy spits out her drink, making Theodore and I gag.

"Gross, be more appropriate Parkinson." Theodore mutters pushing away his plate  of food.

Pansy ignores him and faces me. "That bitch is annoying as hell! You even said it yourself, why the fuck are you going with her?!" Pansy whisper shouts.

"She's annoying, I know. But it's only for the Halloween dance, it's not like I'ma bloody marry her." I respond, wanting this conversation to end as soon as possible.

"Speaking of the bitch." Pansy mutters nodding towards the entrance of the great hall where Astoria is currently walking into.

As if she sensed us staring she looks at me and waves, smiling waving. "Drakey!" Her annoying high pitched voice shouts, making me groan.

"Fuck me." I mutter. 

Astoria makes her way to where we are before smacking a big kiss on my cheek. "Oh hello Pansy, Nott." Astoria mumbles, not paying any slight attention to them anymore.

"What do you want." I ask grabbing a green apple from my plate, taking a big bit of it.

"Well I just wanted to hang out with you, since you're always with those two Riddles and your other friends, you don't talk to me." Astoria pounts, grazing my arm with her fingers.

Ok time to cut off my arm.

Pansy let's out a muffled laugh, trying her best to cover her mouth as she eats a grape, only for her to spit it back out.

Astoria gives Pansy a dirty look before continuing to smile at me. "So what do you say about me and you going to-" Astoria doesn't get to finish her sentence as Quinnly enters the great hall, making her presence known.

"Look at what the dog dragged in. Little bitch." Astoria mutters, glaring at Quinnly from afar.

Pansy's head snaps in her direction and I swear if look could kill, Astoria would be six feet under. "Bitch don't talk about my best friend like that or I'll knock out all your teeth, little bitch." Pansy threatens, pointing at Astoria with her fork.

Astoria turns blue and she grabs my arm, looking for comfort that she won't be getting from me.

I look back to where Quinnly is and notice that she's sitting next to Granger, whispering something in her ear while playing with her hair.

Granger's face turns flushed and she scoots away from Quinnly who simply blows a kiss before standing up and walking towards the Slytherin table along with Pucey by her side.

They both take a seat and instantly Astoria tightens her grip on my arm. "I thought you two broke up, seeing as Quinn has cheated on you several times." Astoria declares, trying to tempt Quinnly.

"Do you guys hear that?" Quinnly questions looking around the table as she interlocks fingers with Pucey. Showing Astoria that her relationship with Pucey is as strong as it can get.

Astoria slams her fist on the table, attracting attention from all directions. "I know you can hear me! And let me tell you Adrian, this slut is not the sweet hot girlfriend you think she is!* It seems like Pucey has had enough of all of Astoria's bullshit, because he dumps his drink all over Astoria, shutting her up once and for all.

"Don't talk about my girlfriend when your a desperate little whore begging for male attention." Astoria gasps and huffs before marching her way out of the great hall.

A small smirk plants itself on my face from the satisfaction that someone finally put Astoria in her place.

"Finally, I was about to throw hands." Pansy sighs, flicking off fake sweat from her forehead.

Pucey sits back down and in a blink of the eye, him and Quinnly are making out intensely.

Pansy's face turns into a disgusted one before she looks away and eats her food. I notice Theodore also observers them before looking down at the table, not wanting to see their little make out sesh, like everyone else.

Word Count: 973