15

__

(I MEANT TO PUT SEPTEMBER 13TH!^)(Saturday)

(Saturday)

__

Random note but my dreams for this fanfic is for other people to recognize my characters in other people's edits, yk? Like I want people to be like 'omg Quinn and Theo, or Quinn Riddle!' yk.
__

It's been a day since my so called 'injury' and I feel fantastic. I wasn't even actually injured so that's pretty good, and Flint offered that I could take a few days off from Quidditch but I kindly declined the offer.

I don't have any broken bones or shit. So why the fuck would I not participate in my favorite hobby, aren't I right?

"So you remember the Halloween dance I told you was coming?" Pansy asks, as she folds some of her clothes. I nod, not exactly knowing what's the big deal of some stupid dance.

"Yeah well there's like this thing that they're having for like who's Miss prefect and Mister prefect, and basically everyone votes for people. Every house will have there own champions." Pansy explains.

I sit up on my elbows, looking in her direction. "Don't tell me you want to be Miss prefect." I tease, jokingly.

Pansy looks at me with a bored expression on her face. "Of course not. I was just saying because you and your lover boy are for sure gonna be the chosen ones. I mean you two are the it couple." Pansy responds making me roll my eyes.

"I could care less about that stupid dance, I'll only be going for the snacks, and who knows maybe there will be a fight, people always get into fights." I state, knowing perfectly things are gonna out of control.

I'm coming for you Albus.

_

"Draco, darling have you found the vanishing cabinet? You know who wouldn't want this plan to not work." I say, not to be mean or bossy, just to get him to his senses.

Draco thinks this is a game and it's not. Messing with the dark lord is no game. So he needs to stop being a pussy and be a real Malfoy. Whatever it takes.

"I'm working on it." Draco mutters, keeping his eyes on the rings on his fingers.

Mattheo groans, putting his face in his hands. "Listen Draco this isn't some stupid game, the dark lord won't hesitate to kill you or your bloody family." Mattheo states, keeping his voice low.

"He's doing the job Riddle. Stop trying to act like the big dog around here." Theodore interferes, making me whistle. 

"Calm down tiger, your boy-friend is perfectly capable of defending himself." I make sure to spell out boy-friend so he knows I'm doing it to piss him off.

What can I say I love pissing people off

I must've hit a trigger because Theodore is looking at me like he is gonna strangle me right here, right now.

He stands up from the couch he was on, taking out his wand as he charges for me. Mumbling something along the words of  sectumsempra- wait. Snape's spell.

I dodge the spell and look up at him in disbelief. "You asshole! What the bloody hell is your problem!" I shout, kneeing him in the dick.

"Watch it Theo, if you ever try to hurt my sister I will fucking murder you." Mattheo threatens, grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the dorm.

Leaving Draco and Theodore all by themselves in their dorm.

Mattheo and I stumble out of the boys dormitory in the exact same time Adrian was about to open the door.

He smiles at me before realizing Mattheo looks pissed, and still has his grip on my arm. "What's wrong?"

"Theodore tried to bloody kill her, that's what!" Mattheo shouts, making other Slytherin's turn their heads in our direction.

"Fuck off bitches." I clap, rolling my eyes.

Adrian's mouth opens and closes, not being able to get a word out. After a second he grabs my face in his hands and caresses my cheek with his thumb.

"Are you okay? I swear I'll kill-" I cut him off. "I'm fine, it's over now." Mattheo shoots me a look, which I respond with a wink.

This is most definitely not over.

I'm gonna make you suffer Theo, I'll make you wish you never met me. And the best part is.. i'll enjoy every second of it.

You can not tell me Quinn isn't hot. Like I'd literally date her.

Make sure to follow my TikTok if you haven't already! (Luvv.Londonn)

Word Count: 750