45

__

__

"Thought you'd be out of the shower already." I mutter looking anywhere but at her.

"I have longer hair Nott, it takes time." She replies walking towards her locker and opening it.

I stand there awkwardly before I place her bag on the bench and roll my eyes. "No need to be a smartass about it Riddle."

She turns to face me with a straight face before slamming her locker shut and taking a step towards me.

"Still with the last names aren't you Theodore?" She says shaking her head slightly.

"You call me Nott. What's your point?" I respond crossing my arms over my chest.

Riddle copies me, crossing her arms over her chest, before the sides of her lips turn upwards.

"Wrong I call you many names. For example I called you Theodore a second ago, I also call you Theo when I feel like it, oh and I can't forget my favorite, cunt." She smiles widely.

This bitch.

I uncross my arms and take a step forward.

"Seems like the only cunt here is you Riddle. I came here to leave your shit now," I drop her bag on the floor watching as she watches the bag fall on the ground. "Now I can leave."

I hear her chuckle from behind me making me stop and slightly turn my head.

"Really classy Theo. You know I find this kinda ya' know, kinky." She whispers the last part quietly.

The more she talks, the more I want to shut her up with something she definitely won't be able to talk with.

"You're a virgin. Aren't you?" Riddle mutters as she steps closer to me.

"None of your bloody concern."

She smiles at me before going to touch my face.

Before her fingers can touch me I grab her wrist and hold her hand in the air.

"See kinky." She winks.

"I'm not fucking kinky Riddle." I groan, growing more irritated.

And hard.

"It's fine Nott, truly. I have kinks of my own. I'm not afraid to talk about them." She states, stepping on her tippy toes.

I let go off her wrist before shaking my head.

But I can't seem to make myself get away from her.

She looks up at me with big siren eyes before leaning towards my ear.

She flicks my ear first before gently starting to suck on it and my earring.

"Fuck you're so hot Theo." Riddle mutters into my ear, making me still.

Her words make me harder and I can practically feel the precum on my tip.

A second passes by and she puts one of her hands on the side of my face while her other hand is on my shoulder.

She sucks my ear for one more second before letting it go and giving it a last flick.

"I can feel your dick touching my stomach Theo." Riddle whispers rubbing her thumb through my jawline.

I grab her hand and turn her around.

"It's a natural body response sweetheart. Don't get to cocky. Plus I can feel your nipples piercing through the towel." I state grabbing a hold of her hair.

"Ooo virgin mary can talk dirty. It's quite hot." She chuckles as of I'm a joke to her.

How the hell is she be so dominant.

"You act like you hate me when really you fantasize about me every single day." Riddle says, rubbing me through my shorts.

Fuck this and fuck her.

"Fuck." I stutter like a damn baby as she grabs a hold of my dick.

She slowly starts pumping me before letting go and smiling at me -well more like smirking-.

"You seem like you need a cold shower Nott. Best get to it." She pushed my chest and starts walking towards her locker.

She takes out her clothes and places it on the bench.

Before she starts changing she looks back at me with a bored expression. "Don't stand there like a perv Nott. If you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was beg," she taps her chin. "Beg." She adds, pointing to the floor.

There's no fucking way she expects me to beg her on my fucking knees.

"Don't know what you were expecting Riddle but I don't get on my knees for no one." I state crossing my arms.

"Fine. Get out." She turns her back towards me before dropping her towel on the floor.

Holy fuck.

I walk out of the locker room before I see too much and stop being able to control myself.

Riddle is hot and she knows it.

Not to mention she's got the body of a goddess.

Which doesn't make it easier.

Guess another shower won't hurt.

I enter the boys locker room and start walking towards the shower when all of a sudden Draco comes out.

"Oh hey mate, you gone' take a shower again?" Draco asks looking at my wet hair.

"Yeah." I mutter before walking past him.

Once I enter the shower room I walk to one of the storage things and place all my clothes in there.

I walk towards a shower and turn the water all the way to cold.

At least the coldness will numb me and make my dick forget about Qu- Riddle.

Word Count: 884