12

_________

Q U I N N

Q U I N N

'Ceo of 'Pathetic'

1997, September 11th

__________

Adrian and I have both decided to go on a little date today, despite the fact of everything that happened yesterday, we deserve to live a little.

He told me he had already set everything up and that no one will be there right now since classes are still going.

With my eyes still covered we reach the top of the stairs and he takes off his hands from my eyes. I squint my eyes at the brightness before realizing where we are.

The astronomy tower.

There's a grey blanket covering a small part of it, flowers all around and candles on each corner. There's even a bit camera in the middle. I'm guessing he wants to take pictures. Cute.

"It's beautiful." I give him a peck on the lips before walking over the camera, picking it up with both hands. "Wanted to remember this moment didn't you?"

Adrian rolls his eyes playfully before grabbing it from my hands. "This-" He shows me the camera. "- Is for memories. Plus don't you think it's cute, we could have one photo of us together each. Unless you don't want to of course I just thought maybe-"

I cut him off with a kiss, pulling away slowly. "I love it." I smile generally. He's one of the few people who actually make me feel happy.. alive.

"Okay then, let's eat!" He proclaims, getting out his wand and making a feast full of food appear all around the blanket.

We both sit on the cloth, side by side as we dig in, telling stories of our childhood or just funny stories.

"So your telling me you and Theodore use to be friends?" Adrian asks in a shocked tone, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Before his mummy got killed. After she did, we stopped talking. And we were only friends because Pansy and I were friends." I clear up, not wanting to touch the subject more.

Adrian nods before drinking his glass of water, placing it down on the cloth after. "Do you think we'd make it? Considering I am gonna leave next year and that I want to become a Quidditch star?" Adrian questions, looking at me with a glint of sadness in his eyes.

I take a hold of his hand and run my thumb over his knuckles. "I promise you everything will work out fine. My father already approves of us anyways, he thinks your a strong intelligent man." That makes him smile, which also makes me smile.

Bloody hell I love this man.

-

Adrian and I enter into the Slytherine common room, hand on hand, fingers interlocked.

"And where were you two?" Mattheo asks, trying to seem tuff as he crosses his arms.

"We were on a date, you know when two people that are dating go and-"

"I know what a fucking date is Quinn." Mattheo rolls his eyes.

I shrug, leading Adrian to a couch so we can sit in. Some first years are currently sitting on it but I wave them off, making them grab there stuff and leave the common room quickly.

'Pathetic.'

Pansy smiles at me as she sits besides Daphne Greengrass who is currently asleep.

Draco and Theodore are also here, though there both in their own conversation.

"I heard Potter telling his friends that your father was also there when Diggory got killed." Blaise chuckles, as he walks into the common room.

Blaise always likes to tease Draco for the smallest things, like he is doing now.

But Cedric hits a soft spot for me. I can't even put in words what he was for me and for me not to have done anything-

"Quinn!" Mattheo shouts making me come out of my thoughts.

Mattheo avoids eye contact with me. "You were thinking about him again, weren't you?" He whispers.

I let out a chuckle before nodding. "It's whatever." I chuckle once more, leaning against Adrian's shoulder. Mattheo looks at me before nodding.

Everyone in this room knows that Cedric meant alot to me, he was like another brother to me and I could never forgive myself for not doing anything about his death.

I was there the night he got killed. I was one of the masked death eaters. I saw stupid wormtail kill him. And I didn't do anything.

Mattheo always tells me I wouldn't have had been able to do anything anyways. The dark lord rised again and he wouldn't have forgiven our family if I had interfered. It's not like I would've been able to stop wormtail from killing him. The killing curse, kills anyone instantly.

I lost Cedric Diggory that night. My best friend, the guy who was there for me when I needed someone. I remember helping him figure out what the second task was for the Triwizard Tournament. Of course Cedric and I never dated. Last year  I was still dating Adrian and he was full aware of Cedric's and I's friendship.

"I apologize Quinn, I forgot. Please forgive me." Blaise says, fiddling with his fingers on his lap.

"It's okay Blaise." I laugh, giving him a small smile which he returns.

Ooooo Quinn and Cedric have history!
(・o・)

Does anyone else wanna know more of their past?

Feel free to follow my TikTok for edits! Luvv.Londonn

Word Count: 897