43

__

__

Daphne Greengrass is gonna be starting off never have I ever.

She scoots up and looks around at everyone.

"Never have I ever stole something."

Everyone in the circle takes a drink.

"Never have I ever kissed my best friend."  Blaise says.

Pansy and Quinn look at each other before smiling. They both clink there cups together before chugging down there drinks.

Theodore and Draco look at each other before chugging there drinks.

Everyone stares at them and gasps or either whistles.

"I knew it!" Pansy claps.

"It was once, and it was an accident." Draco states, pointing and glaring at everyone.

He didn't want people to think that it was  something it's clearly not.

"Alright, alright my turn. Never have I ever kissed a Quinnly Riddle." Lori Gee, a 5th year Slytherin says.

Quinn puts her hands behind her, leaning down. She gives Lori Gee a raise of the brow as she does so.

Lori Gee sees that looks and slightly wishes she didn't say what she said.

If Lori was going to have problems with a Riddle, and not just any Riddle, Quinnly Riddle. A psychopath and a girl who constantly beats people up.

She'd rather die.

Pansy grabs another cup before drinking it. Then Adrian does, and Astoria, and George and Fred, Blaise and lastly Daphne.

It wasn't a surprise that Quinn had kissed most of the group.

After all she is a very flirtatious person.

"Cool moving on." Mattheo says clapping his hands together.

"Alright let's play drink or spill!" Daphne shouts. Standing up to get more beers, and refills.

Daphne was prepared for this game all along.

Before hand she had written a bunch of different questions and put them in a bowl.

Everyone else in the party also had a chance to write a question and add it to a bowl.

"Who wants to go first?" Daphne asks looking around the room for any volunteers.