44

__

__

New spreads around fast at Hogwarts.

Wonderful.

"You're so done for Quinnly. I've told you to control yourself. Word will spread to Tom and then it'll spread to you know who." Mattheo groans, giving me a lecture for the second time now.

"She talked about Cedric and very frankly you know I don't do good with people who have shit to say about my best friend."  I respond giving him a pat on the back. "Now leave me alone."

I head back to the Slytherin table and take my seat once more.

"Salad?" Blaise offers.

"I'm fine Z, thanks." I mutter not wanting to take out my anger on any more of my friends.

He nods slowly before going back to talking with Daphne.

"So is it serious?" Pansy asks keeping her voice low.

"Not exactly. I hate to admit it but Mattheo has a point and from now on I will control myself." I respond nodding to myself.

I can do that.

"Hey team." Marcus Flint says as he walks up to the table. He takes a seat besides me and I turn to look away from him.

Marcus is a stupid kid. Even though he's older he's always been stupid. But he's good at quidditch.

"We have practice tonight at seven and our game is on Friday." Marcus states before standing up and waving goodbye.

Perfect.

"Quinn can I talk to you?" George asks as he stands behind me. I know it's him. Fred has a slightly deeper voice.

"No."

I stand up from my seat and walk out of the great hall.

I was simply walking through the halls when I bump into the person I least wanna see right now.

Draco Malfoy.

"Quinnly." He breaths out almost like he's happy to see me.

"Draco."

"Um I wanted to say that everything is ready and I've talked to my father and you know who says we should wait a few months to start the plan." Draco mutters never looking away from my lips.

"Ok. Is that it?" I ask as I start walking past him.

He grabs my wrist and turns me around. His hands on my waist and him looking directly at me.

Face to face.

"Just.. please don't tell anyone about our talks." He whispers but I can tell that's not what he wanted to say.