51

__

__

I watch as Quinnly enters recklessly into the Slytherin common room.

In all honesty she looks absolutely gorgeous.

She always does.

I've noticed she looks almost identical to Adeline, her mom.

Mattheo got more of Tom's looks.

"Oh, hey Malfoy." Quinnly mumbles as she notices me sitting on the couch with a muggle beer on the coffee table. "See you're getting drunk. Don't be ashamed, you did goo- well.. you did ok."

I let out a dry chuckle.

"I got caught. No need to sugar coat it Quinnly." She laughs, making me smile like a complete idiot. "Well yeah you fucking ruined it."

Okay then.

I run my hands through my hair before forcing my lips into a thin line.

"Quinnly—." I stop myself when her light brown(blueish) eyes meet my own. "Well get on with it Malfoy." She

Right. 

I clear my throat and avoid her gaze this time before speaking. "Your mother, Adeline, she—"

"Why are you talking about my mother Malfoy." Quinnly gives me a hard glare making me gulp.

"Just hear me out, okay?" I mumble before fidgeting with my fingers. "Nott and I— we looked into your mother's case. And I have to say everything is so unusual."

She raised a brow before signalling for me to continue.

"The day your mom died, there were no witness expect your father. I even looked into the doctor who delivered you and Mattheo, but it's like he didn't exist. And your mother's family all disappeared and then a few years later were found dead." I explain.

Quinnly puts a finger up before closing and opening her eyes. "So what you're saying, you think that my father, my bloody father, had something to with my mother's death? You know how idiotic that sounds Draco?"

I try to speak but she continues. "Do you and Nott think you're like some detectives that can just make huge assumptions!?"

She stands up from the couch before pointing a finger at me. "Stay the hell away from me and don't you dare say anything about this to Mattheo, he doesn't need your bullshit. If you do I'll be far worse than Lucius and Voldy."

I slam my fist into the couch before groaning.

Why is she so fucking stubborn.

I'm just trying to let her know the truth about her mother.

Let her know that there's a chance her mother is alive.

"What's up muchachos!" Pansy shouts as her and the rest of the group enter the common room.

"Pans— babe you're drunk, let's go to your dorm." Mattheo mumbles as he holds Pansy up.

"Buzzkill. But sure I'm tired anyways. Goodnight friends!" Pansy waves as Mattheo takes her into the girls dormitories.

Daphne waves goodbye to Blaise as well before going into the girls dormitories.

He takes a seat next to me and tosses his leg over the other.

"You alright Malfoy? You look a little tense? Don't tell me it's Lucius or your lover Quinn." Blaise wiggles his eyebrows making me roll my eyes.

"One, Quinnly is not my lover so never say that again. Two, I'm fine I don't need your concern." I reply blankly.

"Did I say I was concerned? I'm just trying to make conversation dickhead. We haven't talked in months because we've both been busy, me with my girlfriend and you with— I don't even know what." Blaise states making me rub my temple.

I put my hands up in the air. "Well shit Zabini, you gave me a whole testimony, but you're right. We haven't talked in a long time."

He nods slowly.

"Hey aren't y'all heading to bed? Can't tell me that lame party didn't work you out." Mattheo states as he walks in with his coat thrown over his shoulder.

Blaise stands up and stretches before nodding.

"I'ma wait for Nott."

The two of them look at me before nodding and heading into the dorms.

"Where have you been prince charming?"

Theodore turns to look at me with wide eyes before leaning against the brick walls. "Did you really wait up one me?"

"No, I couldn't sleep," I roll my eyes. "Of course I waited for you. You didn't come with the others so I decided to wait for you."

"Well you shouldn't have." He states before jumping on the couch Infront of me.

I look at him and notice something is off. Something had to have happened for him to be acting like this.

He's quiet and yeah he's a bit cocky at times but only to put people in their place.

"What happened tonight Nott." I ask as I stare into the fireplace. He looks over at me before shaking his head.

"You're not my fucking father, Malfoy." Theodore states before storming off.

Why the fuck is everyone in a pissy mood?!

First Quinnly won't hear me out, and now Theodore is being all secretive— wait.

Something had to have happened between them.

That would explain why they're acting weird.

That also ruins things.

If Theodore likes Quinnly then it'll be bad that I also like her.

Theodore is like a brother to me, I've been there for him and he's been there for me.

He's gone through many things and I can't just take the girl he likes, away from him.

Word Count: 887