35

__

-October 4th, 1997-

-October 4th, 1997-

__

"Draco! Are you okay?! What the bloody hell happened?!" I ask as I storm into the hospital wing. 

I stand over him and see how lifeless he looks. So pale. Far too pale.

"Theodore." Draco says blankly, looking only at the ceiling.

Before I get a chance to have a private conversation with Draco everyone starts storming in. Pansy leading them.

"Draco goodness what the bloody hell happened? Are you okay?" Pansy questions touching his forehead, his cheeks and his throat.

"I'm fine Pans. It's nothing serious." Draco mutters, removing Pansy's hand from his face.

"I think we should let him rest-." Pansy gets cut off by Riddle.

"I need to talk to Draco." Riddle states.

"Alone." She adds.

I look at Draco and he slowly nods his head. "Come on." I tell the rest.

After almost 30 minutes of Riddle and Draco being in the room together, she finally got out

Pansy and Mattheo had left a few minutes ago since they needed to get to their classes.

"You can go in now. Don't worry I didn't do anything to him." She whispers the last part as she walks past me.

I enter the hospital wing and make my way back to where Draco is. "What happened?" I mutter as I take a seat on the end of the bed.

"Nothing."

Ok then.

Draco notices my change in face and shakes his head. "It's not that I don't trust you Theo. It's just something personal between Quinnly and I. Don't take it the wrong way." 

"It's fine Draco. Now do you mind explaining what the fuck happened?"

He sighs before starting to explain everything. Piece by piece.

Like How Potter is such a dickhead for attacking him when he was clearly not stable at the time.

Draco was having a mental breakdown and fucking Potter just had to be an ass and battle him.

"I swear I'll kill him. Who the bloody hell does he think he is?!" I shout, standing up from the bed and pacing around.

"I'll handle it Theodore. Don't do anything stupid." Draco states looking at me dead in the eye.

I roll my eyes and look out the window.

If Potter thinks he can get away with some shit like this, he's fucking wrong.

I'll beat his ass worse than Pucey did.

Pucey's beating will be nothing compared to what I'll do to him.

"Seriously Nott."

"Ok, ok." I raise my hands up in surrender.

I notice that Draco's eyes are starting to flutter alot and realize that he's still tired.

"Get some rest I'll come back later."

Word Count: 442