25

__

-September 25th, 1997-__

__

Everyone is currently dancing, eating, smoking, kissing, and fucking. Expect me.

Maybe it's the fact that I can't get all the problems off my mind or maybe it's the fact that I can't get her off my mind.

Theodore takes a seat besides me smelling like a bunch of weed. Some of the buttons on his shirt are unbuttoned and I can see lipstick marks on his neck, cheek and chest.

"Have fun, Nott?"

He looks up at me and grins. "You have no idea." He mumbles looking up at the ceiling like he's in heaven.

"Hey hey!" Pansy whisper shouts as she rushes towards us, almost tripping.

She finally makes it to us and she is out of breath. "Some Griffindor's are trying to get into the party, but I've told them no. I also can't find Quinn and Mattheo just went to smoke outside. Do I let them in or no?" Pansy asks, her eyebrows hunched together in confusion.

"I'll deal with it." Theodore responds, standing up and dusting off his pants.

"Mate your high. I don't think it's a good idea for you to-"

"I'm not a damn kid Malfoy." Theodore mutters as he leaves. Shoving past people.

I never fucking said you were.

Rubbing my fingers through my hair, I  groan. "You need this more than me." A voice calls out, passing me a drink.

I watch as Astoria passes me a drink and smiles weakly at me, before taking a seat besides me.

"We're gonna play some games in a few. See ya." Pansy shouts as she leaves me and Astoria by ourselves.

Pansy you bitch.

"So what have you been up to Dray." That damn nickname gets me so irritated. If she says it one more fucking time I'll spill this damn drink on her. "Nothing."

She scoots closer, and starts grabbing my hand. I instantly pull my hand away and stand up. She reacts quickly as she stands up and attepms to touch my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Dray."

Before I can control myself, I throw the drink on her and walk away. Everyone is looking at me as I walk away from her. Not even bothering to look back.

I don't give a fuck if people think I'm rude for throwing that drink in her face. They should all already know I'm Draco fucking Malfoy and I'll do whatever the fuck I want.