31

__

-September 27th, 1997-

__

Every day I miss my mother more and more. My father and I never had a good relationship and now since he forces me to do whatever he wants, it's even worse.

If I could I would have killed myself a long time ago.

I regret not doing it when I had the chance.

My eating disorder is getting better, no one knows I have a eating disorder expect Malfoy.

I don't need pity. I've had enough ever since my mother died and I hated it. I hated feeling weak and pathetic.

"Where did you get that hoodie, Astoria?" Daphne asks, walking up to her sister in confusion.

I turn to face them and roll my eyes. Typical greengrass sister fight.

We're all in the common room right now and since tomorrow is Sunday and we all needed to chill out.

Most people already went to their dorms so there's only about ten people in here. Zabini, both greengrass sisters, Malfoy, me, and some other people.

"I don't know." Astoria mutters, shoving past her sister in attempts to get out of the common room.

Daphne grabs her wrist and stops her. "I gifted that to Quinn a year ago." Daphne states making me turn to face them once again.

So greengrass is also a thief, nice to know.

"What are you on about Daphne. If your saying I stole this then your most certainly wrong. I'm no thief." Astoria mutters, looking at Daphne in disbelief.

"You stole Quinn's hoodie?" Zabini chuckles, fully high and not in the best mindset.

Astoria looks at him and rolls her eyes. "Fuck off Zabini. Fuck off all of you."

Once she says that she returns to the girls dormitories and I'm pretty sure she's going back to her dorm.

That's weird though. Stealing from a Riddle? Now that's unexpected from her. She has to know that Riddles don't let shit slide.

-September 28th, 1997-__

__

It was a quiet morning like every morning.

Everyone was still gossiping about Pucey's and Riddle's break up.

"I swear everyone here just can't keep their mouths shut." Pansy mutters from besides me.

Daph Greengrass nods to her comment and soon after we split ways. They both go to their classes and I head off to look for Malfoy.

As I'm walking someone throws their arm over my shoulder and ruffles my hair. "Hello Theo, we're going on a little trip." Mattheo grins, leading me back to the Slytherin common rooms.

Mattheo tells me to pack some things only essentials, since the trip is only for today.

"Hurry it up princess." I roll my eyes and flip him off before tossing my bag over my shoulder.

We both head down the stairs and into the main common room where Malfoy and Riddle are.

Which they look like they would rather kill themselves then be in the same room for another minute.

Riddle is laying down on the couch, smoking some cigarette. While Malfoy is resting on the wall with his hands crossed, looking at her in disgust.

"Finally." Malfoy mutters, pushing himself off the wall and walking towards us.

Meanwhile Mattheo walks up to his sister and snatches the cigarette from her hand, glaring at her. "I told you to stop smoking shit."

She rolls her eyes and stands up from the couch. "You're not my dad Mattheo, stop fucking acting like it." She states as she walks out of the common room.

"Bitch." Mattheo mutters under his breath before grabbing her bag and walking behind her.

Malfoy and I look at each other before following behind them.

"The task is simple. One of you two give the necklace to Katie belle and she'll deliver it to Dumbledore. Then you leave the rest to us." Mattheo explains, showing us an image of the necklaces.

The necklace is familiar. I've seen it in person, can't remember when or why.

"It'll all happen during our trip to Hogsmeade." Riddle adds on, locking eyes with me for a split second before going back to twirling her wand.

"Don't you think it's a bit to soon?" Malfoy says under his breath but still loud enough for all of us to hear.

Mattheo and Riddle look at each other before nodding at one another. I wouldn't be surprised if it was because they were talking to each other in their minds.

I mean they can both talk to snakes and they're one of the best mind readers. Lucky for me I know how to block someone from reading my mind, they do too. I've tried to get into their mind before, very tough.

"If you're to much of a pussy just say it." Mattheo states, crossing his arms over his chest.

I face him and realize what he's doing. He's trying to make Malfoy break. Trying to get a reaction out of him.

"Fuck." Riddle groans clutching her arm, making all of us look at her.

Mattheo instantly scoots closer to her and looks at her in concern. "What is it?" He asks.

"The mark Mattheo. The damn mark." She mutters keeping her voice low.

She gets them too.

The dark mark causes pain to the mark holder if they ever feel regret for getting it. Its stronger if the person truly regrets getting it but it causes only a bit of pain when you slightly regret it.

I had it in the beginning. I learned to control it. Even if I do regret getting it sometimes, I've learned to deal with it.

Never would I have thought that Tom Riddle's Daughter, the dark lords niece, would regret getting the dark mark.

"Your thoughts are loud Nott." Riddle says causing me to look up at her unexpectedly.

Mattheo looks at her weirdly before standing up. "You know the plan. Do it." He says before grabbing Riddle's hand and leaving.

"She regrets it." Malfoy whispers looking straight at the door.

I glance at him and nod slowly. "She does."

Word Count: 1002