33

__

- October 4th, 1997-__

__

"Potter will be there. We got to make sure he doesn't get in the way." Draco states,

"It's fine ill-."

"No. Him and his little minions will be distracted anyways." Mattheo cuts me off before I can even finish my sentence.

Cunt.

I get up from my bed and walk over to the bathroom. Before I enter the bathroom I turn around and point to the door.

"Shut the door when you leave." I state before shutting the door shut behind me.

As soon as I hear the door shut I walk over to the sink and splash my face with water.

After I dry my face I look up at my reflection and chuckle.

I really am a bitch.

"Now time to change." I mutter to myself before walking out of the bathroom and heading to my closet.

I scan through my clothing before deciding on a plain white turtle neck with a green plaid skirt and a brown oversized blazer. Paired with tights, some silver jewelry and a black clutch.

"Looking good." Pansy whistles as she walks into the dorm and goes straight to her vanity to brush her hair.

"Thanks." I respond giving her a gentle smile before grabbing my black clutch and tossing it in one arm.

"Keep Mattheo distracted at Hogsmeade, will you?" She looks at me in confusion before nodding slowly.

Mattheo is off the list.