23

__

-September 17th 1997-__

__

Why is the world after us?

I don't know.

Or maybe I do know.

Maybe it has something to do with my father.

Perhaps my 'uncle'.

I'm standing in my room. Absolutely Everything is fucking destroyed. My beed sheets are torn up, my pillow was slashed, my belongings are all over the damn place.

"I could help clean it up, if you'd like." Daphne whispers from behind me, clearly uncomfortable and not knowing what else to say.

I shake my head, continuing to look around the room, silently.

It pisses me the fuck off that some random thinks they can fuck with me and my group.

But I swear when I get my hands on the little shit head, I'm gonna make them fucking pay.

"Woah, what happened here." Ass-grass whistles, making me roll my eyes. Great.

"Nothing that concerns you, run along now." I gesture for her to keep on walking, my lips formed into a straight line.

She hesitates for a second before she marches away, her steps echoing before they are no longer heard. I sigh and rub my temples before facing Daphne. "Thanks for informing me Daphne, I'll handle it from here."

Daphne gives me a small smile before walking out, no doubt on her way to meet Blaise. I saw the way she did her hair. She barely does her hair.

I'm happy for her and Blaise. And I'm glad that they're not getting involved with our fucked up life's.

Pansy was more than enough.

I run my fingers through my hair before kneeling down to pick up my stuff.

"Quinn."

Pansy's voice instantly makes me look up. She's looking right at me. I can see dry tears on her cheek.

"Pans.. I-" She pulls me into a hug before I can finish my sentence.

I stiffen for a second before holding onto her tightly. Letting her run her fingers through me hair as we embrace each other for what seems like forever.

After a few more seconds we pull away and I instantly look at her with such a sad expression.

"I'm so sorry Pansy. I swear I wanted to tell you but I knew you'd be put in danger." I ramble, not feeling the tears falling from my eyes.

Pansy rolls her eyes before slapping me hard on the cheek. Her rings smack against my cheek and I know for a fact that's gonna leave a mark.

Bitch!

"What the fuck?!" I shout, massaging my cheek with my palm.

"That's for not telling me." Pansy grins, before blowing me a kiss.

Seeing her smile makes me smile. It also makes me forget about everything.

She walks into our dorm and shuts the door behind us. Taking a seat on my bed. She pats the bed beside her and gestures for me to sit.

I of course take a seat next to her and already know where this is going. "Tell me everything." Pansy whispers, like she's unsure that I'll actually tell her.

I take a deep breath before looking at my lap. "Ever since Mattheo and I were born my father always had our lives planned out. He wanted us to become death eaters, continue the blood line, get married at the age of eighteen, rule this whole world, and so and so on."

Pansy grabs my hand in hers, but keeps quiet.

"Everyone here knows the dark lord and my father have a strong connection. That my father was one of his first followers. But not much people know that Voldemort is considered my uncle. Growing up Voldemort was around for bits a pieces of my life, always telling me to never let anyone beat me down. Without realizing I started to get more violent, more manipulative, more obsessive. I started growing up too fast."

"Mattheo and I became death eaters at the age of fourteen. They all thought we were already mature and grown. But we were just fucking kids."

I wipe my eyes before continuing. "I liked being a death eater. I liked the way people feared me, I liked it all. And if I'm honest I still do. It's just I wished it happened in a different circumstance." I sigh.

"As you know Mattheo, Draco, Theo, and I are death eaters. And their first mission which is also Mattheo's and I's mission is killing Dumbledore."

Pansy's eyes go wide before she drops my hand on my lap. She looks around the room before facing me, still shocked. "You're gonna kill the headmaster?" She whisper shouts.

"We have to, If we don't they die."

I hate you Tom.

I hate you voldey.

Word Count: 782