24

__

-September 25th, 1997-_

_

"Parkinson, fucking stop it!"

"Really Nott? Still with the last name? I thought we were closer than that." Pansy shakes her head.

I mentally roll my eyes at her comment, but secretly, I wanna smile so bad.

It's been good having Pansy back in the group. I must say she handled everything pretty well. She got over it quickly.

"Panssss!" Riddle shouts as soon as she gets out of the girls dormitory. Pansy looks in her direction before nodding. "Are you gonna go to hogsmead?" Riddle asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"I wanna buy some stuff." Riddle shrugs, taking a seat across from me and Pansy.

Pansy nods at her and starts painting her nails. Soon Daphne and Blaise walk in, hand in hand, laughing and smiling.

"Well hello love birds." Pansy whistles, giving them a playful wink.

Blaise bows down, tipping his non existent hat as he does so.

Daphne and him take a seat on a couch together, before cuddling in together. Both of them so desperately in love.

"Yo, yo!" Mattheo shouts, making his presence known as he walks into the common room.

Was this planned?

What the fuck.

Mattheo takes a seat in-between Pansy and I, shoving me over to the side.

They haven't even started dating and he's already so fucking protective of her. Especially with me. I'm her childhood fucking friend, I would never date her. She's like my bloody sister.

"I feel like we need a party." Mattheo suggests, grinning widely.

Almost everyone expect me and Draco say 'Yeah'.

"Let's do this! I wanna get fucking high!" Riddle cheers with such excitement that I can't even believe it. Seeing the fact that  she's been so serious the past few days.

Mattheo points at her. "Woah you're not getting fucking high." He turns his head to Blaise. "Don't let her buy your shit."

Blaise puts his hands up in defence, shrugging at Riddle.