05

D R A C O ' S
P O V :

I was woken up when I heard a loud thud on the floor. I pulled the blanket from over my face only to see that Blaise was on the ground while groaning in pain.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Theodore says what I'm thinking.

"I fell, dipshit." Blaise responds in a 'duh' tone before standing up and dusting off his shirt. "Wake up already, we have fucking quidditch practice." My eyes widen and I get out of bed quickly.

Fuck.

We had gotten wasted last night, forgetting that Dumbledore changed quidditch try outs to today instead of Friday.

"Shit." Theodore mutters as he throws on his pants, struggling to get his gear things on.

Meanwhile Blaise is looking at himself in the mirror, already dressed for try outs.

I put on my gloves and fluffed out my hair before grabbing my wand. "See you guys there." I say before heading out of the dorm.

Running down the stairs and into the Slytherine locker room.

Adrian was already sitting on the bench when I got there and I decided to ignore him. Him and I never really talked. We have both been in quidditch since my first year but all we did was play, never talk.

"Gave up on seeker huh?" Adrian's voice makes me turn around. I glance at him before turning back around.

"Not exactly." I mutter before more people start to fill up in the room.

Alright. Let the games begin.

-❤︎-

T H I R D   P E R S O N :

All the Slytherine's who are trying out are currently talking to each other on what spot they want. Everyone trying out is... Quinn Riddle, Theodore Nott, Draco Malfoy, Adrian Pucey, Miles Bletchely, Mattheo Riddle, Terence Higgs, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle.

All the Slytherine's line up as Marcus Flint -Slytherine quidditch Captain- takes a step forward. "You know how this shit works. Just cause you were in the team last year doesn't mean you'll be in it this year. Now let's play." With that being said everyone gets on their brooms and flys to the middle of the pitch.

"Easy game, alright fuckers!" Marcus Flint shouts before throwing the Quaffle in the air. Everyone else ready to start the game.

The Quaffle goes up into the air and Theodore swooshes up to get it, tucking it under his arm as he makes his way to Miles Bletchely who is guarding one of the gold hoops.

Theodore knocks the Quaffle into the top hoop, making it in successfully, making Marcus nod his head in approval as he watches the game. Being captain is one of the many things Marcus Flint likes. He just has to give orders and that's it.

The ball is then caught by Adrian who has it wrapped with one arm, keeping it secure so now one can steal it from him.

Despite him tucking it Infront of him, Crabbe still manges to get it and toss it to Goyle who tosses it to Draco. Giving him the upper lead as he makes his way past Mattheo, scoring it into the higher hoop easily.

Quinn watches closely before gripping her broom with both hands and catching the Quaffle before it falls. She flys up to the normal height where everyone else is, knocking over her brother who tried to steal the ball from her.

Continuing her path to Miles Bletchely, kicking Goyle so that he turns and crashes into the banners, smirking to herself.

She punches the Quaffle into the hoop making it in easily just like Draco. Marcus even gives her a 'Well Done' clap.

After a few more hours of tossing the Quaffle into the hoops, Marcus calls it off already knowing who's gonna be on the team this year.

"Quinn congrats you're the seeker for this year." Marcus announces while giving her a small wink as everyone claps for her. "Pucey, Malfoy and Nott, you three are the chasers. Bletchely you're the keeper and Mattheo and Goyle you two are the beaters." Nott and Malfoy give each other a hand shake, grinning at each other like fourteen year old girls.

-❤︎-

Quinn sits next to Pansy while discussing how she had gotten Seeker, which wasn't a surprise since Draco wasn't trying out.

"You only got it because Draco didn't try out for it." Crabbe declares making Quinn face him.

"Don't you have to get back to the water, Crab?" Quinn replies, biting her red apple while looking at him in disgust.

Goyle places him hand on Crabbe's shoulder, shaking his head at him, signaling to not mess with Quinn Riddle.

"Those guys are horrendous." Pansy mutters as she eats her chicken.

Quinn simply nods before realizing that Adrian is yet to come to dinner. But just for her luck, Mattheo shows up while talking to the one and only Theodore fucking Nott.

"Move." Quinn looks at Mattheo before rolling her eyes. "Seats taken brother dearly." Mattheo glares at her before walking around the table and taking a seat Infront of the two girls.

Theodore sits Infront of Quinn while Mattheo sits Infront of Pansy, who is clearly avoiding his gaze. 

Mattheo notices and sighs before turning to talk to Blaise. They both talk about the next party that they're gonna have.

Feeling eyes on her, Quinn lifts her head and finds Theodore staring at her with a raised brow. Almost like if he's judging her every move.

"Like something you see, Theo?" Quinn teases, taking another bite of her apple, before it's ripped out of her hand.

Draco grabs Quinn's apple and tosses it over to the Griffindor table, before taking a seat besides her. Quinn looks at Draco with a glare, kicking his leg under the table.

"Asshole that was my fucking apple." Quinn scoffs but Draco still has a bored expression on his face.

"Have you seen my Slytherine ring?" Draco asks Theodore who looks over at Quinn, nodding in her direction.

Draco faces Quinn before grabbing her hand under the table so that Mattheo doesn't see. Pansy doesn't notice a thing, since she's practically sleeping.

"Give it." Draco demands making Quinn's lip turn upwards. "What's the magic word?" Draco grips her hand harder making her slightly wince. "Now."

Quinn rolls her eyes before pulling her hand away and reaching into the inside pocket of her robe. Pulling out a large snake ring with a green emerald in the middle.

She has it out on the table before sliding it closer to Draco. "You should be more careful Malfoy. I found that in the common room." Quinn whispers before turning to eat her food.

Theodore watched that whole scene, silently cursing at himself for being caught up in Quinn's beauty, not even thinking that someone could see him.

He needs to get a grip. But for now he had to figure out what Malfoy needed from Quinn.

Word Count: 1162