30

__

-September 27th, 1997- __

__

I Stand there shell shock as Astoria kisses me. Her hands are behind my head and her thighs are gripping on to me.

Her lips move with mine in sync and before I know it I'm pushing her back to lay on my bed.

She pulls apart from the kiss slowly, taking deep breaths and looking at me with such lust in her little hazel eyes.

Fuck maybe it's the amount of weed I've had or maybe I want a rebound for Adrian, fuck who knows.

"Quinn." Astoria breaths out slowly, spreading her thighs.

I lean down and plant small kisses on her neck, before leaning down to her ear. "You little slut." I whisper, rubbing my hand down her side.

She whimpers and instantly covers her mouth with her hand. I chuckle quietly before removing her hand and kissing her softly.

Her hands roam through my hair and she rubs my back.

My hands go up and down her thigh slowly, teasing her for my own fun.

"Fuck I'm so wet right now." Astoria mutters into the kiss. I pull apart and rub her upper thighs. "How wet?"

She looks up at me and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Her hand goes down into the waistband of her skirt and I watch as she goes lower and lower. I see her pull her underwear to the side before pushing in a finger.

Her moan is quiet and soft, so gentle like if she hadn't been touched in some time.

Eventually she pulls out her finger from her waistband and shows it to me. "This wet."

I take her finger into my mouth and suck it off as I maintain eye contact with her, flicking my tongue against her finger, just for the trill.

After I'm down sucking off her finger I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

"That- that was so fucking hot." She breaths out looking at me with this face that just gets me.

I grip her chin and lean down closer to her face. "Are you a virgin Greengrass?"

Her eyes widen and she shakes her head. "Why- why do you ask?" She questions looking more shy and self-conscious then usual.

"I wanna fuck you."

"Q- Quinn

"Q- Quinn... oh fuck." Astoria groans, fisting the sheets as I fuck her from behind.

"Take it you slut." I grip her hips and push myself, or more like the strap,  into her.

We've been going at it like rabbits more almost an hour now. She's had a total of twelve orgasms, and I've had three. Not that she's not a good fuck it's just I'm the more dominant one.

Plus I get off on this shit.

I grab her long dark brown hair and yank on it making her moan.

"I'm cl- close." Astoria breaths out, panting heavily. I smirk to myself and palm her perky small breast.

A few more thrust and she's squirted all over my bed sheets and the strap. Her arms are to weak to keep her up so she lays on the bed.

I pull out of her and give her a kiss on her shoulder. "You did great love." I whisper before getting myself off the bed.

She gives me a weak smile before dozing off and I take the opportunity to get myself cleaned.

I hop into the shower and take a nice quick warm shower, getting myself cleaned.

After I'm done with that I get dressed into clean clothes and go check up on Astoria. She's woken up now and is just sitting on my bed naked.

It seems like she got back to her senses, cause right now she looks awkward and uncomfortable being naked Infront of me.

"Uh- um my clothes are ripped." She mutters looking down at her clothes that are indeed ripped and laying on the floor.

Forgot about that.

"Yeah my bad." I reply, walking over to my dresser and picking out some clothes for her to wear.

I grab some black sweat pants and a green sweatshirt and a underwear with some socks.

"Here." I toss them on the bed and brush my hair infront of my vanity.

From the reflection of the mirror I can see she doesn't quite know what to do so I sigh and walk over to her.

"Don't be shy around me, we've already fucked. I know every part of your body now." I mutter.

She looks at me and rolls her eyes. "I know that it's just weird. This was all a mistake by the way and I hope you can keep your mouth shut." She mumbles back, putting on the sweatshirt.

I grab her chin and turn her to face me. "Don't speak to me like that, greengrass. Just because we fucked doesn't mean I have a soft spot for you, princess." I release her from my grin and get down on my knees.

"What are you doing?" She asks looking down at me in confusion. I don't answer her instead I just grab the underwear and slip it on her legs, lifting it all the way up.

After that I stand up and walk to the other big walk in closet that me and Pansy have. I take out some new bed sheets and walk back out to put them on the bed.

"Sorry about that by the way." Astoria mumbles, blushing super hard.

I simply nod at her and use a spell to fix my bed up quickly, since I'm to tired for this shit.

"I'll be on my way." She states before leaving my dorm quietly.

Once she's gone I get into my bed and finally get some rest.

Today's been a long day and I just want it to be the next day already. Or maybe for me to not wake up tomorrow..

__

AHHHHH IT HAPPENED.
ITS GIVING ENEMIES TO LOVER🥴

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?

WAS THE 'SMUT' GOOD??

Word Count: 998