54

__

__

It's been some time since the birthday party, weeks have gone by, months even.

Time fly's by.

"You like Theo?! Like Nott?! Theodore Nott? Quinn are you— you feeling okay babe?" Pansy checks my temperature dramatically.

"Pansy I didn't say I like Nott. I said he's good looking and a chill person." I mutter.

She looks at me with a raised brow before shaking her head. "Yeah aka you like him. You've never ever called Theo attractive or a chill person."

I roll my eyes.

Pansy loves to exaggerate things.

"You take everything I say way to serious Pansy. Feel like you're off your meds." I say while I run my fingers through my hair.

Pansy huffs and puffs like a little kid before going to sit on the edge of her bed.

"After your long years of relationship with Aiden pusAY, I feel like you should go for another." She winks at me.

"I don't want or need a boyfriend. But thank you for your suggestion love, now goodbye." I say before walking out of our dorm.

Truth be told I didn't want to continue to conversation. Seeing as Pansy is my best friend and all, I don't like to cave into my emotions.

Not even when I was with Aiden would I speak about how much I loved him or how much I was tired of our relationship.

I'm a neutral person. I like being kept to myself, I like the mystery vibe I give off to everyone.

Especially when everyone fears me and wants to know if i'm just like my dear father and Uncle.

"How's my twin doing??" Mattheo shouts as he burst into the common room, quickly coming to my side.

"What's up your arse today? You seem weird and not the weed type of weird." I state analyzing him.

Mattheo rolls his eyes at me before shoving my shoulder with his own.

"We're seventeen sister. Did you forget Father had a task for us? Time is ticking and your little blonde hasn't done your dirty work." Mattheo replies in a low voice.

Everyone in slytherin is known to be discrete on certain things but that doesn't mean they're not nosy. 

"My dirty work? Excuse me but that task was given to your blondie." I point my finger at Mattheo's chest. "So why don't you get your damn blondie to put on his big boy pants and do the damn task."