Chapter 1

P.s The images in this book isn't mine!! 
If you cannot handle strong sexual content please stop reading now...

If you are reading this book, please forgive my grammatical errors, spelling, etc because these were my very first fanfictions...

I would say my writing has improved as time goes on...  
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Emily POV 

Oh my god, I cannot believe this is happening! Today has been the worst day ever, now I am going to be so late for my graduation, I am currently driving as fast as I can to meet the University. 

As I almost neared the University I felt the car jutted over something, ohhh! Nooo! Noo! Did I hit something? See what I mean when I say shitty day!! Damn, I got out and peep under the car but all I saw was a ball, where the hell did that come from, deciding to leave that alone I jumped in the car back and started it, turning into the parking lot.

As I parked the car and rushed out to meet the Hall where the graduation was held. When I met them I barely made it in time, my badge mates hurried putting the gown on me and I pasted the hat on my head. 
I have been waiting for this day like forever, the day I finally finish my studies and hopefully get the job I wanted.

I heard my name being called Emily Chan, I went up the stage scanning to see if I could spot him….when I did I smiled and went and collected my diploma, at least he came, you are wondering who he is right? Well, he is my rock, my best friend Jungkook Jeon, and also the only love of my life…shoo! he doesn’t know the last bit yet. Because of him, I have never had a boyfriend. I wanted him to be my everything.

Even though he has always been there for me, through all my darkest times. I am scared to lose him because he might leave me if he knows my heart so that is why it is a secret.

I had a messed up family, my dad is an alcoholic he drinks and is very abusive to my mom when he is drunk, my mom well...she is another story altogether. Though she did leave him when I finished high school, now she is away with her new husband that treats her well. 

I have been staying at the university dorm and working part-time. That is where I was coming from. It's a 24/7 gas station where I had the morning shift.

After graduation, I left to go and look for kooky…that is what I have been calling him for as long as I could remember.

“Hey baby girl congrats!!, you did it!” he says and gives me a tight hug in those muscle hands of his…
"thank you kook” he kisses me on the head and then lets go of me. I live for moments like this when he holds me in his arms.

“So have you found a place to stay yet?” 

“No, I haven’t had much luck lately, thank you for coming, I know you are busy”

“You know I wouldn’t miss it, and I know you will be all alone so I couldn’t let you be by yourself today”

“You mean, you will be staying today?? You’re not going back?” I asked jumping up and down like a little girl!!

“Of course not!! I am here to party with you, cause I know you wouldn’t go out if I am not here!” 

“Party??” I stammered.

“Yes! It will be just you and me like old times!” he says laughing at my expression. I am a terrible drunk. Hmmm, maybe I could use this opportunity to tell him my feelings and then blame it on being drunk. 

So with a wicked smile on my face. “ Ok big boy yes!! Where are we going?” 

“Back to my hotel since I know you might do something crazy in your drunk haze!” 

I wave the others from my class goodbye as this might be the last time I will see some of them.    
God, I hope I don’t get too drunk and mess this up! 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇◇◇◇◇♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 
Awww do you think she will go through with her plans? 
Please leave a vote and comment, please!! 

Point out my mistakes I don't mind nobody is perfect...