Chapter 12

Emily POV 

We just arrived at Jungkook's home. It's the first time I am coming to this one. He was living in another place when I came to visit for a semester break...

This house was huge!!

We had just entered and I was looking around. I was something out of one of those expensive decorating books...

"Your home is beautifully kooky!!!" I said as I spun around and looked up at the chandelier...

"Thank you....our home...so my room or do you want your own room?"

"Our home?"

"Of course, what's mine is yours..."

I bite my lips.... "ohhh!"

"So?"

"What?"

"Are we gonna sleep in the same bed emily?"

"Uh..." I cleared my throat...

"You don't want to sleep with me Em?" he asked as he walked towards me...

"Would we be sleeping?" I asked

He had just met me and picked me up bridal style and walked up the stairs...

"Let me help you decide..." he whispered in my ears, making the hair on my skin stand up...

I rested my head between his neck and shoulder then put mouth and sucked his neck leaving a bright red mark...

We just meet the room when he rearrange me now with my legs around his hip, he open the door...I didn't even get to see the room as he brace me against the wall next to the inside of the door and kissed me...and pushing up my dress pulling my panties to the side as he push a finger in me...I groan...he pump his finger getting me wet and sucking down my neck I was holding on to his shoulder as my head brace against the wall...he pull his finger out and pull my breast out...the dress had low front... he then started sucking on them one after the other...I heard his pants hit the floor, more like his belt head hitting the ground he pull at my panties ripping it from me...then he position himself at my entrance and slam into me...

"Fuuuccccck!" I scream 

He then pulled out and  me again...

He did that several times...

"Are...slam...you...slam...gonna...slam...sleep...slam...with...me...slam"

"Fuuuuccck!..yes! yes! Yes!" I chanted...

"Remember what you said Emily" then he took me to the bed, putting me down and pulling the dress from my body. I wasn't wearing a bra because of the dress's low neckline...

He pulls off his shirt and climbs between my open legs...and enters me again...

"Hold on to the bed head"

I held on as he lifted me half off the bed and fuck me so hard...I bet my last dollar his neighbor can hear us!!... I came so hard that I screamed his name...feeling him full me up too... 

"Hmm so this is how I will get the answers I want baby?"

"Kook you can fuck me anytime, I just wanted to see your reaction and damn baby it was worth it..."

"You were playing me?"

I giggle...

"Oohhhh you're laughing!" he flip me over and spank my ass...I moaned... 

"You like that baby?" He said as he slap my ass again...not too hard just right...then he held my cheeks together and rub his dick between, fuck that felt good...

I felt him come over my body his front to my back with his elbows rested right next to my shoulders as he kiss my neck and I felt his dick between my legs so I open my legs wider and lifted my ass a bit and he push forward entering me...I felt his body vibrated as he groan...he continue sucking on my neck while he move slowly in and out of me...

"Ohhhh my god" I moaned then buried my head in the pillow when he lifted up...I opened my leg wider and felt him go deeper as he held my hips now...still with the slow rhythm...

Then he started going faster and harder...I was gripping the pillow so hard as I screamed and cum...he lifted me up a little higher so that my ass was more up in the air and pulled out then pushed in back...

"Ohhh myyyy fuccckingg goooddd fuccckkk!"

I scream...

"Fuck baby!"... "You like it baby"...

"You like feeling my cock bury deep in your pussy?"

"Yesss! Yesss!...god jussst like that...oh fuck...yes..."

I was scream as the continue to fuck my brains out...I orgasm again making him come along with me...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇