Chapter 8

When we finished eating he took the dishes and put them outside the suite door and came back...guess someone to collect it...then he came back to the couch that we were sitting on...

"Em I want you to come live with me?"...

"Kooky I know we had sex, but you don't have to make me a responsibily...I mean not because you slept with me you have to stay with me..."

"Is that what you think this is Emily?... You really think this is because we fuck?... Didn't you listen to any words I said?"

He looked angry now, I don't like angry kooky...

I Inch closer to him...

"I heard all that you said...but maybe you just said it in the moment...I would understand if you don't want me in that way kook, you don't have to make a commitment to me.."

"Emily...don't you get it??? I want to be committed to you because I love you...I know we tell each other that all the time but I have always mean it as more...I want us to be more, I want you forever Em not just for a moment...I want to always be with you...if you will have me?..."

"You really mean it don't you?" I asked as I looked into his eyes and saw that all of his words were true...

"Of course Em, I would never say something to you that I don't mean"

"You know...I love you too...and when I say it to you in the past, it has always been more than a friend...I always picture you as my boyfriend or even more...I would get jealous when you talk to other girls...hmm that is why I was angry at you sometimes...when you ask if I was on my period and being moody...it wasn't that...it was because I wanted to be the only girl that have your attention..." 

"You have always been the only girl that had my attention since we met Em, but I didn't want to risk my friendship with you..."

"Jungkook!...that is the reason why I never told you my feelings too!"

"So would you Em?"

"Would I what?"

"Would you come live with me? As my girlfriend?" 

"Of course!!!" 

I said as I jumped on him hugging him so tight!!