Chapter 3

Emily pov

Gosh kooky always makes me feel so comfortable I grab his hand without even thinking and he lets me guess that is one of the good advantages you have when you grow up together with someone.

He was my next-door neighbor although he was five years older than me, we still became good friends because we were both only children for our parents.

We did everything together as we got older, he was my rock, I would often sleep over by him when my father would go on his drunken spree, only thing is that he would hug me till I sleep then he would sleep on the floor. I wonder if he thinks of me as his little sister because I am sure as hell don't think of him as my brother.

He is so handsome I wonder why he never had a girlfriend although I am glad he didn't cause that would have been so hard to watch.

I have been following him, I know his business is doing great and he is well off now, I don't wanna be a charity case, with his offering me a job it would help a lot with my situation at the moment I am close to being homeless.

We meet in the room and he opens the door and lets us in...

"Kook I wanna take a shower and can I borrow one of your shirts?"

"Come on Em you don't have to ask me that and there are some clothes in the closet you choose."

I give him a quick hug and skip to the bedroom while he laughs at my childish behavior.

I strip off and then went into the shower god it feels good on my overwork body...

When I was finished I came out and dry off then come out of the bathroom, kooky came to collect his laptop while I came out...he looked at me from head to toe then turn around and left...well that was awkward, I hurry to go into the closet and choose one of his white shirts...it reaches just above my knee, I don't wanna wear back the same bra and panties so I settle for one of his boxers...

I left the bedroom and went in search of kooky he was in the kitchen cooking and the music was on full blast.

He wasn't hard to find since I used my nose to find him, he is a good cook and damn doesn't he look edible..yummy!!

I reach the kitchen and peep over to see what he was cooking it looks and smell delicious, he turns off the stove then turns around to look at me.

" I like you in my clothes Em", then he lean forward and smell me I stood so still forgetting how to breathe! I can feel his breath on my neck. My heartbeat picked up then when I thought he will do something more he step back.

"And you smell just like me", he said while I swallow the nonexisting saliva in my mouth.

He give me a toothy grin then went and collect plates and put them on the counter,

"I thought you might be hungry, so we can eat, and then let the party begin I will let you choose your poison, wine, or beer?"

"Uh...Uh... wine, will do please"

We sat on the island and ate and sip wine.

I have to remind myself not to drink too much to get drunk...at least that is what I keep telling myself.

When we were finished we did the dishes together while I throw water on him and giggle as he try to spank me with the dishtowel. I went to hit him back but tumble forward with how fast I was going he caught me and held my hip while I grab his shoulder, all laughter stopped as he look down at me, I kiss him on the cheek and wiggled free trying to get away he caught me as I reach the living room throw me over this shoulder than on the couch as he comes down on top of me holding my hands above my head while tickling me I was laughing I didn't even realize that the shirt was barely covering me, I felt his hand go up to my side and I let out a moan...

When I notice what I did I open my eyes and look at kooky above me, I cannot imagine how many times I wanted him to be on top of me doing things to my body.

We both swallow hard, then kooky cleared his throat,

" Um, you want another glass of wine?"

" yes"

He got up and went for the wine while I fix my clothes, we have played the same way when we were younger and it never felt like how it felt just now.

Gosh, I wanted to kiss him so badly but wouldn't dare. Maybe the wine will give me a little more courage to do it...

He came back and hand me my glass then he sat next to me.

"So you wanna dance? It is supposed to be a party and it's almost midnight"

"Hmmm...ok only if you dance with me, and maybe after another glass of wine"