Chapter 14

Emily POV-- Two week later

Its been a week since I have been here, I will start working with kooky in the next two days...

I have been living the dream it was amazing to spend time with him...

He didn't return to the office he worked from home just to spend time with me...

We would make love every opportunity we got...

We went on dates and had movie night though the movie was forgotten about when we started making out which turn into a fuck session.

But I am so happy...it's the happiest I have ever been in my life...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Two days later...

Today I was going to work with Kooky...we dress to match in black suit him with a white shirt inside...

When we got there, Kooky took me around and introduce me to the employees and then took me to his office...my desk was just outside his office...

He look me in his office closing the door...

"So what you think Em?"

"You did well Mr.Kook!" I said with a smile...

"Don't you think I need a reward?"

"Aww poor baby!"

I Walk up to him and give him a kiss tongue and all...

"Was that reward enough?"

"Nooo, now I want to bend you over my desk..." he groan...

"What's stopping you baby?, I don't have on any underwear...baby" I whisper...I know I am playing with fire...he went and lock the door and came back...

"You have to be really quite baby, you don't want your colleagues to know that the boss is fucking you right?" he said as he bend me over the desk...and then push into me hard I grip the desk as he continue to fuck me trying hard not to make a sound...my god he will be the death of me...when I came I could not hold back he moan that left my mouth and I felt him come in me too...

He help me up and took me into his attach toilet and help me clean up and fix my clothes and then I went back to my desk...