Chapter 21

Kooky POV

"Hey baby, missed me?"

"Oh my god Em....its really you!" I then ran the rest of the distance that was left between us and hug her so tight, this is like waking up from a night mare...

My hands was touching her every where....

"You don't know how dark my life was without you baby, I have dream about this moment since the day you give birth"...tears was running down my cheek

She then look at my face wiping away the tears then kissing all over my face when she finish i kiss her showing how much i missed her...

"Baby..."

"Every breath i took when you were not here was so painful...every day i wished that things will get better that i will have you back, i can not believe it is happening you are finally here with me"

She then started kissing me like there is no tomorrow...

"Em...i love you so much i don't want to be in this world without you" i said when she let me go...

"You would not have to baby, but i would not be able to give you any more kids"

"Kids? Baby we have to that is enough and i would never make you go through that again, there is only one of you"

"Ohhh kooky..."

"How long have you been awake? Have you met the kids"

"Today will make two days baby and yes i did meet them...(laugh) your parents and i plan this..., i am sorry but I wanted to surprise you when the told me how long I was sleeping for"

"Baby i just wanted you to wake up to be able to have you again...i prayed everyday for you to come back to us..."

"And i am here now baby so lets make the best out of what we have....time...alright?"

"Yes baby"

Then she started pulling at my clothes...

That was a moment in my life that i will never forget...

My world has come back...

And together we will face the future...