Chapter 15

Emily POV

One month later...

I have gotten used to working with Kooky the employees are nice except one and two females..

But who gives a fuck...

Kooky and I have gotten used to each other and we have fall into a routine...

I did my job well...I know he wouldn't mind me slipping up...but I wanted him to be proud of me...

Tonight he said that he has a surprise for me...

It has gotten me trying to seduce it out of him but he wouldn't tell...

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

I went out to drop off some papers, kooky don't like me doing it but I told him it gives me time to go out and walk a bit...so he stop trying to convince me...

When I return I wanted to go pee and couldn't hold it till I meet upstairs so I decided to go to the staff washroom downstairs.

When I got in it was empty...when I finish and was about to open the door I heard two woman enter one of the said my name so I decided to listen what the were saying...

"He is definitely fucking her, you see how he looks at her?"

"Yes...men will take what the want and the leave, so she better watch her back, I mean she is good looking, but look at him if I get a chance to ride him I sure would!"

"So you think the are gonna last?"

"I don't think so...its just hot for now wait when the steam ease off...he will get fed up fucking the same woman over and over again, he is a rich and handsome man, I mean if I was him I would fuck any woman that I can, why settle for one?"

I waited till the left then came out...

I know kooky love me but now I have fresh insecurities...

The day pass but what the women said was still on my mind...