Chapter 10

Emily POV 

We slept for the afternoon…when we woke up we took separate showers because I was sore…but in a good way and kooky also said if he saw me all wet and naked he would not be able to control himself…

He is taking me to get my things at the dorm…

When we got there he helped me pack up my things…especially my lingerie holding up some of the revealing ones…I grabbed them from his hands putting them behind my back….

“Aww but baby, they are sexy hmmm but I prefer you without any…” he says in my ears with a sexy voice that is making my toes curl he reach behind me…taking the panties out my hands the sneaky little!!!... but then he planted a kiss on my lip…when I went to kiss him back he pulled away…

“Uh…Uh…that is for taking your panties away” he says and laughs at me as I rush to him again… 
This time my back hit the wall as he kissed me hard…I pulled at his hair going up on my toes and kissed him back…

“Baby if you don’t stop fighting for these panties you’re gonna get fuck against the wall” he says and pull my hips forward and rub his hard dick between my legs… 
I let go of him…like he was on fire…

He laughed at me again… 
So I decided to tease him a bit and bend over to pick my shoes off the ground…

I heard him say…

“Oh fuck!”

I stand straight and give him a wink and blow him a kiss….

Two can play that game…