Chapter 16

Kooky POV

I was planning this for a while now...but I notice that Emily has been distracted since we left work...

I didn't want to ask her anything now and spoil the surprise...

So I just held her hand as we drive home...

Home...I have finally have her...she is my home...

When we got home all the lights was off...I open the door and let her walk in first, I put on the light and herd her gasp...

Form the door to the living room had red roses...lining up...and then there was a heart just in front the fire place in the living room... I watch her reaction...she had a big smile on her face...it was totally different from the one she had in the car just minutes ago...

"Oh my god kooky its beautiful"

I then step into the heart and held my hand out to her as soon as she enter I got down on one knee...

"Oh my!"

"Emily...you are the love of my life...my best friend and lover...I have love you for as long as I could remember, you mean the world to me...and my world would mean nothing if I cannot have you forever...would you do me the honor of being my wife?"

I asked as I took out the ring...

She was crying, she got down on her knees too...

"Yes...oh my god yes!...!"

I put the ring on her finger and then pull her into a kiss...

Then lifted her up and carry her to our room...

I put her down on the bed pulling off her shoes and starting stripping till I was in my boxers while she watch me...

"Are you going to take your clothes baby or do you want me to help you"

She sat up on the bed and took off all her clothes...panties and bra included then arc a finger calling me on the bed...

I went and lay down, she saddle my waist...then bend over and kissed me...then suck my neck...

"oh fuck!"

She continue to kiss me all over that her little mouth could meet...then she lick right above my boxers pulling them off and throwing them on the floor...she hold my dick in her hand then started sucking me...

" Oh fuck baby...yeaaaa...don't stop...."

She continue to suck me...taking as much as she can in her mouth she even choke a few times...

When I was about to come she stop and climb up my body sucking all the way up again till she meet my lip...she held me in her hands then sink down on me...then started slowly...riding me from the tip then going down till I am fully inside her...she then held on to the bed head and started riding me so hard...

"Fuckkk Em!, you are going to make me cum so fucking hard!"

I was pushing up as she push down...I felt her tighten even more...I know she was close so I reach up and suck her breast and rub her clit....she scream as she came I couldn't hold back anymore...

"Fucckkk" I said as I let go and break in her...

She lay on my chest as I hug her...I was still in her...I rub her back then turn us so that we are facing each other...

"So will you go with me to get our married certificate?" I asked

She nodded while she look at me...

"Will you tell me now what is bothering you?"

"It doesn't matter anymore, you have made it better?"

"Tell me please"

Then she told me what she heard...I was so fucking pissed...once I know who the are...the are definitely fired!!!

"I will always love you baby...don't ever doubt my feelings for you, you are my world" I said and kissed her...