Chapter 6

Emily POV 

This has to be a dream, kooky is kissing me and touching my naked body rubbing down my side to my hip, he then started kissing down my neck....

Then when up back and whispers in my ears "You want me to fuck you Emily?, because once we start this... there is no going back you will belong to me." 

Oh my god!!! Did he just ask me that????

"Yes!" I moan, "make me yours kook"

"I am going to make you scream so hard Em" he says as his finger pinch one of my nipples making my back rise off the bed sending me closer to him...he groans...

He then started kissing me down my neck again this time he didn't stop, he suck my breast into his mouth and pull the other one with his hand...it was a double sensation because I felt it till on my clit, then he suck the other one in his mouth as he give the same attention to the one he just left.

I watch his every move, then he when down kissing my tummy while his fingers rub my wet core, "oh my god" 

"Not god baby just kook" he said

If I wasn't so turned on I would have laughed ...he then met my pussy and licked me from bottom to top.

"Oh fuck!"

"Not yet baby"

How can he joke at a time like this? 

He then pulled my clit into his mouth and I nearly came off the bed!

"Oh yes that feels so good!"

"Kooooookyyyyy"

He then rubs his finger up my slit while he sucks my clit into his mouth.

Then slowly ease his finger in me.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!!" 

He started working his finger while he sucked me....I was patting so hard....

"Fucccck baby!" I said as I came,

He then added another finger...

"Holyyyy fuck koooook I feel so full!"

I was coming again screaming his name....

"Kooookyyyyyy!"

"Yes baby!" he answered innocently. Pay back will be a bitch...

He kiss his way back up my body...i was waiting for him to meet my lips...as he start kissing me I rap my legs around him and use all my strength to flip us over so he is below me then I raise up as I saddle his waist...I give him an evil smile as I began kissing down his neck...sucking his nipples just as he did to me...

"Fucckk Em!"

I continued kissing my way down his body and kissed the tip of his dick , It jumped... then I sucked the head in my mouth....

"Fucccccck that feels so good baby!!"

I then released it with a pop and lick from his balls straight to the tip....he was holding the sheets so tight....

I then pull the head back in my mouth while sucking on him....then take him into my mouth as far as I can, bubbling my head up and down while using my hands to pump the rest that cannot fit into my mouth....

"Oh fuuuckkk Emily...baby if you don't stop I will come in your mouth!!!" 

"ohhh fuck baby" 

He said as I suck on him a little harder then release...

As I crawl on all four reaching up his body and give him a kiss...he flip us over back so he is on top of me again...

"You ready for me to fuck your brains out baby?"

"YYeessss!!"

He then rub his finger over my pussy pumping it in a few times then, he pull them out and position himself at my core, pushing in a little, I felt a little burn when he pushed in...then he when a little backward then push forward again, he was too big I was holding on to him screaming as he stretch me....he give a hard push breaking the last resistance....

"ohhhhh fuck kooky, you are breaking me in half!!"

He held very still...

"The pain will ease baby" he sounds like he is struggling... I pulled him to kiss me...after a little while I felt the pain ease a bit...but I noticed he still wasn't full of me...

"Move kook , just slowly ok"

He pulled out a bit then pushed in back, he repeated that couple times by then all the pain was gone replacing with pure exicity...

"Harder kook!"

He moved a little faster....but he looked like he was trying hard not to go too fast, as I might break. 

He pulled one of my nipples in his mouth and I had the feeling that I was about to come...before the thought left my mind I was already coming....

"Harder baby don't hold back I want to feel all of you" I scream...

He didn't hold back after that he was going so fast and hard that the bed was hitting the wall with every slam...

I was screaming so hard...while he moaned and groaned with me...

"Ohhhhh fuck you feel so good em!!!!"

He says....

I felt like I was coming again but this time when I came, he came with me also...

When we were finished he pulled out slowly...

I could see the evidence of my innocence on both of us but I wouldn't trade this moment for anything.

Kook give me a kiss then got up, I lifted up on my elbow and watch him go to the bathroom I was confuse at first but then he came out with a washcloth, he took his time to clean me up wiping me ever so carefully....before he went back to the washroom, I guess to clean himself too...

I Lay back down and close my eyes...

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Um-Ohh...