Chapter 11

Emily POV 

It didn't take long to pack my stuff. It was just clothes, shoes and books...

Jungkook made arrangements for my things to be sent to his home by a moving company that came and collected the boxes before we left...

So now we are walking in the park holding hands...enjoying the silence...but also enjoying each other's company...

"You know I always wanted to hold your hand like this?" I said

"You did?"

"Yes"

"But we held hands a lot of times"

"Hmmm...yes we did but never like this"

"You're right...this feels different because now I can..." 

"Can what..?" I stop walking and look up at him.

When I do he kisses me grabbing me by my ass lifting me up while he sucks on my tongue...

"Now I can do this without worrying" he said while resting his forehead against mine and putting me down slowly...

When I am on my own feet again, I pull him down and kiss him just like how he kissed me just now...

I let go of him and smiled...

"Hmmm I am hungry, how about we buy some burgers?" I said...

"Ok let's find a cart..."

We found a cart and bought our food and then sat on a bench and ate...

I stole bites from his food...while he licked ketchup from my lips...

"Ready to go back?"

"Hmmm...push me on the swings?" I give him an innocent look and blink my eye latches at him...

"You know I will give you anything baby..." he said as we got up and walked to the swings he hugged me to his side...and kissed the top of my head...

I got on the swings and he pushed me...I giggled as the swings went higher...and then squealed louder as I felt like I was flying...

Kooky ease up pushing me and waited for the swings to stop...

"Are you satisfied now baby?"

"Of course!! That was awesome and reminded me of when we were little and used to fight each other about who can swing the highest"...I said laughing at the memory, he laughed with me remembering our childhood...

"You know even then I wanted to kiss you?"

"Uhhh kooky you were like twelve then...I was hardly five..." I said while laughing...

"That you were, if you remember I did kiss you on my cheeks"

"Oh my...you are right!!! Even though I didn't know what love truly was back then...I adore you so much" 

"Remember when I walked in on you half naked?"

"How could I forget that?"

"I wanted so bad to go back and take the towel from your body...but then you were only fifteen didn't wanna be a pervert, even though you did give me a hard on" 

"But you acted like nothing happened..."

"Ohh baby that is what you though"

We were almost to his car now...

"You know...you're my first kiss? I always wanted you to be my first everything kooky"

"Emily...you are my first everything too...I waited for you...I didn't know if you would want me like how I wanted you, but you are the only girl I ever wanted..., girls at college used to think I am gay(laugh) but then I told them I already have a girlfriend"

I kissed him...how can I not love him...he is my everything...

"I love you kooky"

"I love you too baby, always and forever?"

"Always and forever!"

"Ready to go now?"

I nodded and he opened the door for me and then got in...we drove to the hotel holding each other's hands...