Epilogue

Epilogue

It had been three years since the incident…incidents three years since I almost lost the love of my life…

I thank God every day that we are together…

We both cherish every moment like it’s our last…

The kids have grown and gotten much bigger I cannot believe that the grow so fast and when the called me dada for the first time my heart swelled with so much pride…

I cannot picture my life without them and their mother the make my world complete…

We are currently at the beach making a castle with the kids…

Em keeps saying she wish we had more but I keep reminding her that we have two amazing kids and that is enough for us because I would never want to go through that heartache again…the feeling of your heart being ripped from your body isn’t a nice one…

So every time she talks about more kids I would tell her that she and the two we have is all I will ever need in this life time…

I would give up everything except these three people with me right now…

I am happy that I waited for Em…and even more happy that she waited for me…because we have a love of a lifetime…together forever….

The End

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So there is a happy ever after for kooky and Em and their lovely children...!!

Hope you enjoyed the story line...

Please check out my other books!!

And remember to vote and leave a comment thank you!!!