Chapter 18

Emily POV

Two day later…

Everything was going alright…my life is prefect…kooky treats me like a queen…

But I wanted wedding pictures…

So here we are getting dress to take out pictures…

We didn’t keep a wedding because kooky parents are traveling and my mom is busy with her family…so we settle for some wedding pictures…

I was enjoying myself…

I think kooky is spoiling me…

He looks so good in this suit, I couldn’t stop kissing him…

He has always been a sexy and handsome guy, every girl wanted to be with him when we were growing up…so now me marrying…having his babies…its like a dream out of a fairytale…

He has set the standards so high that no other man will ever be able to meet them…

We got caught once making out in the dressing(laugh) you should have seen the sales woman face…we both burst out laughing at her reaction though I did get angry when the others check him out…I would pull him down and kiss him every time I spotted one of them eye fucking him…take that bitch…he is all mines…kooky was laughing at my jealous behaviour….

Even at work I don’t hold back anymore.  

I really don’t care what others say anymore because I know he will forever be mines!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●□●●●●●●●●□●●●●●●

Three months after( 18 weeks pregnant)

Kooky never missed any appointments with me…he treated me like when I am the baby…

He would get everything that I crave…

Even in the middle of the night…

I was always horny…

But we didn’t have too rough sex because of the babies….

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

7 months later…(40 week preganant)

The day was finally here we are at the hospital because I was having contractions…

I wanted natural birth but have had a difficult time at the end…

I started hemorrhaging…and the could not find what was causing it…the try to stop it but it wasn’t stopping…when the check if I was dilating…my body had stop working even my breathing had become shallow…

I grab kooky hand…

He was crying…

I whisper "I love you"…

And then everything went into the world of darkness.

I feel like I was falling...

My only thoughts....

"I love you kooky"....

Then nothing........

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Want to know what will happen next?