Chapter 13

Emily POV 

"Ready to get up for a tour of the house? And maybe we can order something to eat?" he asked

"Hmmm, you worn me out" I said and buried my head in the pillow.

"Give me five minutes" I said as I turn over 

"Want a shower?" he asked as he got up...

"Take me...pretty please" I whisper... getting up on my knee clawing to the end of the bed...

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him resting my head on his shoulder...

He held me with one arm as he tested the water and then stepped with me still holding on to him...

"Ohhh feels sooo good" I moaned...

"Baby turn around let me wash your hair"

I did and he started massaging my skull...I moaned again...

He then conditioned it and then started rubbing down my body...

What is he doing to me???

When he finish I decide to return the favor and wash him...going down and taking his dick into my mouth and sucking him while he held my hair...I suck hard earning a groan from him...I continue to suck him rubbing his balls lightly and then using both of my hands to pump him as I pull him deep into my mouth...he was too damn big to fit...he give my hair a pull and I look up he pull a little harder when I lose him from my mouth he pull me up on my legs turning me around and lifted one of my legs up and push into me...I put my hands on the wall as one of his arm went around my hip then he went fast and deep...he was hitting all the right spot...I was again screaming... we both came and then clean up...

¤▪︎▪︎▪▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎¤

We are in the kitchen, Jungkook called and ordered food...

We ate and then he gave me a tour of the house...it was beautiful...

The parts I love are the pool and the movie room, not forgetting the kitchen...and maybe his room...

The snaky man already had my clothes in his closet...

He said he let the person that comes to clean pack up all my stuff...

"So have you decided yet if you are going to come work with me?"

"Since I am here...why not hmmm...and I will get to spend more time with you."

"Great" he said as he kissed my lips..