Chapter 5

Emily POV 

I woke up and half of my body was on kook, his chest was naked and so were his legs so I guess he kept on his boxers. 

Wish he was naked, I have hugged him so many times but never like this, I have also seen him without shirt but never touch him like this...

He is so hard compare to my body, so I decide to let my hands explore since he is sleeping I rub down his abs till to the v on his hip...should I go further I could tell he is hard because I could see the outline from the boxers, hmmm I rub just above the boxers then ran my hands on it over his boxers, I felt it move...my...my now I am more curious so I push my hands in his boxers and hold him rubbing him from top to bottom, wow it feels so good in my hand though my hands cannot go all around it...is he supposed to be this big..i felt kook swallow and I look up with pink cheeks I have been caught.

"You better stop doing that or else things might happen that you are not ready for"

I look down back, "How do you know, that I don't want you to do it?"

"Em..."he groaned as I rubbed him again from the outside of his boxers.

He flipped us over so fast and was above me, my legs were on the side of his hips...

He then push forward so that this hard on was rubbing my pu**y.

I grab him behind the neck and pull him down to kiss him...he pushes his hip forward against me making me moan at how good it feels.

"Em are you sure you want this?"

"Kooky I have never wanted anything like how I want this...I cannot believe its finally happening...I want you kooky,
more than you will ever know" 

"I want you too Em" he says as he kiss me hard then push his hip against me again as his dick going  up and down my slit as we continue to kiss...I pull his hair trying to get him closer to me, to feel all his weight on me as I rap my legs around him grinding against him, he was hitting my clit with every stroke, I feel something started from my tummy then I lose his lips letting out a scream as I came, I heard kooky groan guess we both break in our underwear.... 

He then pushed his hand in the boxers that I was wearing and touched me for the first time...I arch my back by how good it feels to have him touch me with his hands, his fingers rub against my clit then circle my entrance, I was moaning again as kooky groaned...

"You are so wet for me Em", then he pulled his hand up and sucked one in his mouth when he took out his fingers... I pull him down and kiss him, taking my time to run my hand down his back giving his ass a nice squeeze then try pushing down his boxers to get him naked.

"Aww, aww, baby if you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask, but is a trade once I could get to see yours too", I give him a nod then started unbuttoning the shirt he raise up a little watching, as my breast are reveal to him then I raise up a little more and took it off, I watch as he lick his lips...bottom next I slide the boxers off then lay down back, he then took off his boxers, my god he is huge will he fit? He laugh at my widen eyes and then lay on me, the feeling when his entire naked body touched me is out of this world we both let out moans, I then rap my arms and legs around him around him and his very huge dick was rested directly on my pussy...I started rubbing on it...

"Someone is out of patience" he says while chuckling...

"What do you expect from a twenty one year old virgin?"

"Aww but baby it would be my first time too" well now I was speechless I know he never had a girlfriend but guys do hook up right?

"Ohh baby I have been waiting for you, I only ever want you, now that I have you its all for you, we will experience everything together" 

"You don't know how long I have waited for you, too kooky," I said as tears settled in my eyes.

He then kissed me with so much passion.