Chapter 9

Emily POV 

After loosening the hug I kissed him…it feels so good to be able to touch and kiss him like this without worrying…

The kiss quickly became a make out session…

“You think you will be able to take me again Em? cause I want to feel your pussy squeeze me so tight…”

I Felt a shiver run up my spine at his words…I know it's too soon to go again because I am sore but I want him too…

“Yes…”

We were on the couch. He gripped my hip pulling me down on his hard on…I reached down and lost the robe he had on while he did the same to mine…then both were thrown to the ground… 

Then he started sucking my breast as I run my hands through his hair holding him to me I got up on my knees position him where I wanted the friction and rub the head of his dick between the lips of my pussy…sliding up and down rubbing my wetness all over him…he let go of my breast and kiss me…I reach down and hold him in my hands giving him several stroke…then putting him at my center and slide down slowly…

“Fuck baby, you feel so good…you’re pussy is squeezing my dick so tight”…he groan…

I held on to his shoulder as I began to move up and down his dick…it hurt a little but now it's feeling so good….

“fuckkkk…kook you feel so good inside me…”

He held my hip helping me move up and down while we kissed each other…

But….i wanted more….

“Babyyyy…I want it faster….” 

Kook then lifted me off of him… I felt so empty..

“what??....”

Then he turned me around…

“Climb on the couch and hold on to the top”

I did as he says then I felt him move my hair over one shoulder kissing down my back…

Going downwards…kissing my ass cheeks and holding both in his hand…the position I am in now is with my ass in the air…He then went down on his knees and started sucking me…

“Oh fuccckkkk”

I was gripping the couch back so tight....

I felt him lick from my ass straight to my pussy pulling my clit in his mouth again…

“Holllly fuccck” 

I came in his mouth…he got up and gave my ass a little bite and a slap…I was still high on the orgasm that he gave me…

He rubs his dick all over my pussy, getting him wet with my juice…then slams into me so hard that I move forward on the couch…

“Junggggggkoookkk!!!”

I scream, but he didn’t stop he continue to fuck me hard… my face is now buried in the couch back cutting off my screams… 
I came so hard I think I might faint, I heard kook say...

“Awww fuccck baby, you are squeezing my dick so fucking tight”

He continue to fuck me pulling me up so now I am on my knees…then he squeeze one of my breast and pinch my clit with the other hand making me cum again…I heard him groan as he came in me…he still held me to him as he slide out then pick me up and kiss me while he walk to the bedroom, when we meet, he let me slide down his body while still kissing me…I felt the back of my legs hit the bed and fall backward with my legs hanging off the edge…

“You know Em I like you in this position…”

I saw his dick become fully erect again hitting his belly button…I swallow…

Then he parted my legs pulling me to the edge of the bed…lifting my legs up then wrapping them around his waist as he leaned over me and kissed my lips…

I felt his dick at my core then he sank into me slowly….he then raised up on his elbow and looked me in my eyes…

“I love you so much Em”

My eyes watered and I felt a tear run down my cheek…

“I love you too Jungkook”

He then started moving slowly as we both enjoyed the feeling of being together…like this…

When we came, Kooky lifted me up on the bed and hugged me in his arms…