Chapter 19

Kooky POV 

I was sitting in the corner of the room crying as the...

preform and emergency caesarean section.

Her heart was not beating how it was suppose to...

She can't leave me...

Ohhhh god please don't let her leave me...

I saw my babies being born but still couldn't move from the ground as the tears wouldn't stop...

We decided to wait to see the gender...the doctors told me it was a boy and a girl...identical twins...

But I was hardly hearing them...

I heard the baby cry and that snap me out of my episode...I got up on shaken legs and collected them...kissing both of them...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

We are in the hospital room...

They have put Em in a coma...

"We don't know when she will wake up, if she will wake up...at least for now... her brains have shut down, we started the blood transfusion, lets see how she will respond ok..., also you should hire a nanny we will let you and the kids stay here since it's a private room, but you will need help..." I nodded and ask the doctor for a list of nannies and then he left...

I went and kiss her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her lip....as tears run out my eyes....

I know she would want me to be strong but at this moment my heart feels like someone is squeezing it....

"Please don't leave me baby!, we have two beautiful babies... and t...t..th...e need their mother too ba.....by... please don't leave us...wake up....pplease...." i said as i held her hands....

"We will wait for you baby i know you are strong..."

I rested my head on the top of my hand that was holding hers....

I have never prayed so hard for anything in my life....

I just wanted her to wake up....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Its been three months...three heart breaking months...three life changing months....because Em still haven't woken up as yet...

Its been a hell of a ride...

My parents came back and is helping out but I can hardly function....

I just move because i have to....

The kids have grown so much....

Em and I decided the names if it was two boys...we would call them John and Justin...if it was two girls...it would be Hailey and Emma...and if it was a boy and a girl we would name them Justin and Emma...

So today I am taking Justin and Emma to the hospital... 

Three days after Em had the babies...I had to bring them home because it was becoming hard to keep them there...I had to hire two nannies...they were elderly woman and took care for the kids great...

Even though my mom and dad are around I still hire them because my dad had to help me over see my company and mom helped with Em...

When I think of her my heart is breaking all over again...

The doctors said that she have a lot of brain movements and that she is getting better...

They say her body went into shock and with the blood lost it cause her heart to slow down and the coma that the put her in was suppose to help but the didn't expect her to take so long to wake up....

Last week we saw her fingers move...

So now we are waiting...

Hoping.....

If only Emily would wake up....